Ruby Buckton - Rebecca Breeds

Eli

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I was almost sure that it was mentioned/implied that Ruby had slept with that guy Pat when she arrived in the Bay?

Wasn't there an argument with Charlie & Ross when Ruby told them she was staying with him in his van?

Maybe I just picked it up wrong. Can anyone remember?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I was almost sure that it was mentioned/implied that Ruby had slept with that guy Pat when she arrived in the Bay?

Wasn't there an argument with Charlie & Ross when Ruby told them she was staying with him in his van?

No she didn't. Charlie assumed she had(cause that's what Charlie would have done) but Ruby confirmed that she didn't because Pat was a gentleman and told her she "wasn't ready".

No she didn't. Charlie assumed she had(cause that's what Charlie would have done) but Ruby confirmed that she didn't because Pat was a gentleman and told her she "wasn't ready".

Ah, okay, thanks! That does actually sound familiar now, now that you say it!

I don't like Ruby and Xavier as a couple and agree that he drags her down but I don't want her with Jai either, partly because I like him and Annie and partly because I think they work really well as friends and turning them into a couple would ruin it.Unfortunately there don't seem to be that many other candidates:Geoff's life is too complicated at the moment and again I want them to stay friends;I half-jokingly suggested Hugo a while back to cries of horror but I like him with Martha now;maybe Aden once

Belle's gone

although I'm still hoping for him and Nicole...

I don't like Ruby and Xavier as a couple and agree that he drags her down but I don't want her with Jai either, partly because I like him and Annie and partly because I think they work really well as friends and turning them into a couple would ruin it.Unfortunately there don't seem to be that many other candidates:Geoff's life is too complicated at the moment and again I want them to stay friends;I half-jokingly suggested Hugo a while back to cries of horror but I like him with Martha now;maybe Aden once

Belle's gone

Aden would be a great guy for Ruby if him and Nicole don't get together. Although Charlie would never approve. Xavier is just too bland and dumb, I can't believe she finds him at all interesting. Jai has more personality than Xavier and Jai is basically a pinapple.

I'd love for Ruby to get together with either Aden or Geoff. Round the time of the caravan fire, I thought they might have Ruby and Jai get together which I think would be better than Xavier, but I'd prefer her with Aden or Geoff.

Belle's gone

Aden would be a great guy for Ruby if him and Nicole don't get together. Although Charlie would never approve. Xavier is just too bland and dumb, I can't believe she finds him at all interesting. Jai has more personality than Xavier and Jai is basically a pinapple.

That's interesting I didn't think of Ruby and Aden, that would be a great couple :P and your (oscartg) comments on Charlie are funny hehe

Edited by AmerieM

Hmmmm Ruby and Aden......I would never have thought of that. I think, maybe Charlie would be ok with it, she was friendly with Aden for a while. Although I dont think Aden would go for someone as young as Ruby, I think Nicole is the youngest he would date. I like Ruby with Xavier anyways. I think they are soo sweet. :wub: