Ruby Buckton - Rebecca Breeds

Eli

Hmmmm Ruby and Aden......I would never have thought of that. I think, maybe Charlie would be ok with it, she was friendly with Aden for a while. Although I dont think Aden would go for someone as young as Ruby, I think Nicole is the youngest he would date. I like Ruby with Xavier anyways. I think they are soo sweet. :wub:

I was thinking she would see Aden as being too old for Ruby rather than having any problem with Aden as a person. I think Ruby is pretty sensible and mature for her age so maybe in a year or so her and Aden can get together.

Hmmmm Ruby and Aden......I would never have thought of that. I think, maybe Charlie would be ok with it, she was friendly with Aden for a while. Although I dont think Aden would go for someone as young as Ruby, I think Nicole is the youngest he would date. I like Ruby with Xavier anyways. I think they are soo sweet. :wub:

I was thinking she would see Aden as being too old for Ruby rather than having any problem with Aden as a person. I think Ruby is pretty sensible and mature for her age so maybe in a year or so her and Aden can get together.

I actually thought maybe you meant that after I posted. :lol: I agree, Ruby is mature enough to date Aden, I wouldnt object if it ever did happen. Which is probably unlikely.

Yea, :lol: I dont think they would get together either, but I think it would be pretty good if they did. I think Ruby is too young for Aden. She is mature enough yes but just sounds too young to be with him.

Ruby and Xavier I like.

Also, I think Ruby and Jai would be good. Better than boring Annie and Jai...

Yea, :lol: I dont think they would get together either, but I think it would be pretty good if they did. I think Ruby is too young for Aden. She is mature enough yes but just sounds too young to be with him.

Ruby and Xavier I like.

Also, I think Ruby and Jai would be good. Better than boring Annie and Jai...

I think Ruby is a great girl but Xavier is just a big lump. I find him rather boring, Annie has more personality than. Okay its not a very nice personality but its more than Xavier has.

Well they are both pretty boring, But I guess, Annie does have slightly more of a personality than Xavier.

Annie must be a pretty boring friend. Im glad that Nicole and Ruby have became friends. Finally she has someone interesting to hang about with.

I like Annie and Ruby together too. Annie is maybe not so active and bubly and sometimes little crazy as Ruby, but that's good. Everybody doesn't have to be similar to be friends. But yeah, Nicole and Ruby together- it's so good to watch :)

Aden and Ruby together... I can't imagine it, but it's Home and Away ,they can do everything. :D

Thinking about it, Aden can't be much older than Pat was.He was 18 when Ruby was 15, now Ruby's nearly 16 and Aden's 19/20.And Cassie was going out with guys that old when she was 16...No, wait, that's not a very good example.It's also about the same as the age difference between Martha and Jack, whatever that is this week, although they did meet when they were older.

I wasn't sure about Ruby and Nicole as friends at first, in one of their early scenes they came across as a bit too similar and it fell flat, but they've improved since then and I rather like them.I do like Ruby and Annie as friends though, I think the contrast between them makes it interesting.I loved their first scene together when Ruby starts babbling about her relationship with Pat and how he kept her awake, as though expecting Annie to be impressed, and instead she gives her that look as if to say "What are you talking about and do I want to know?"So I hope their friendship doesn't get neglected.

Edited by Red Ranger 1