Character/Actor Appreciation

Guest Eli

If by that you mean it will be more restrictive then GOOD! I have no problem with the Moderators being tougher. I didn’t experience the spam as I didn’t really go in the Aden and Belle thread but was starting to get tired of the conflicts/disagreements between pro and anti factions for various characters. So if it deters or prevents either of these then so be it!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be ready very soon :)

Please note that we have made big changes and you may not like it at first :P

ooo very soon. Now I am worried :unsure: I'm sure we will get used to it an learn to Love it as much as we did the old one. Knowing me I probably wont understand how to use it :P

I'm quite excited though :lol:

I'd just like to say that we aren't doing this just to spite or annoy some members. All changes that we take part in are for the member's benefits (even if some don't like them) and this change will hopefully allow all members feel welcome in that forum. :)

Well, at least I know now that I'm not losing my marbles! I came back from hols to find the section had disappeared and thought I was losing it! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I really hope some stricter controls will be a good improvement. I was a poster in the Adelle thread and it was frustrating sometimes when the beginnings of a good discussion would get swallowed and lost in 10 'is the ep on YT yet' and similar comments.

Will the new formats be rolled out across all threads, or is it going to be restricted just to Char/Actor Appreciation? I'm just wondering if there is going to be a completely different and disjointed feel across the forum now? That would be weird.

Archived