Character/Actor Appreciation

Guest Eli

As you've probably noticed we've had some issues with our Character/Actor appreciation section over the past few months. Despite our best efforts to solve the problems on an individual case-basis we're still feeling that there are some problems that needs to be sorted out, and in order to make that part of the forum a better place for both members and staff, we've decided to make some changes to this section.

In order to make the work as easy as possible for us (to make sure we get the section back up and running again as soon as possible) we've decided to make the Character/Actor appreciation forum invisible for members while we do this work. The section will be back as soon as we're done making the changes we have planned for it, so there is no need to panic. If you're bored while the section is gone, make sure to check out the main site, where you will find that we have updated and added many new features lately.

Hopefully, if everything goes smoothly, the section will be back in a few days, and you will find more information about what's new when the revamped Character/Actor section is launched.

Thanks for your patience while we work on making the forum even better :)

The BttB staff

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no!! i panicked when i couldn't find it. thank god its coming back soon.

talk about bad timing today. 1st diwana site gets busted- no more episodes for us uk viewers till its fixed and then the appreciation thread is also closed for a few days aswell :(

how r we uk adelle fans gonna get the summeries now that the adelle appreciation thread is closed for a while :(

today just keeps getting worse :(

talk about bad timing today. 1st diwana site gets busted- no more episodes for us uk viewers till its fixed and then the appreciation thread is also closed for a few days aswell :(

how r we uk adelle fans gonna get the summeries now that the adelle appreciation thread is closed for a while :(

oh no i didn't think about that!! none of adelle's detailed summaries :(

I'm sure it will be worth it if the appreciation thread gets better. I'm quite excited I like new things :D

oh no i didn't think about that!! none of adelle's detailed summaries :(

I'm sure it will be worth it if the appreciation thread gets better. I'm quite excited I like new things :D

i think that we should use the adelle spoiler thread for adelle chat till the appreciation thread comes bk.

what do you all think?

that way people can post the summries in there:)

Archived