The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update soon ?

Hey there! Sorry all but probably not gonna have an update for you today. :unsure: Had a bit of a rough day at work; I tried to break up a fight between two of my male students at college today and ended up getting hit in the process, so my head feels a bit achey now. <_< Have jotted down some thoughts though and will try and put them up tomorrow!

WOW great updates!!!!!!!

I am thinking that

Aden will be the donor for Ollie and that Aden and Kirsty are brother and sister

Aden's dream was just.....wow.....how what Roman and Nicole was saying was what Larry and Aden's brother was saying....so clever!!!

Don't worry about not being able to update!!! We can wait!!!!

Hey all! Thanks for your sympathy! Was feeling quite sorry for myself yesterday so it was much appreciated! Anyway, am better now, have a nice bruise on me cheekbone! but other than that am fine! And don't worry MissOlivia22, no one got seriously hurt thank god. It was one guy who flipped out and went for another and seeing as they're 17 i'm still in loco parentis when they're at college and it falls on my head if they get hurt, so i stepped in and he got me instead! Which means that he only got suspended for ONE DAY and is back tomorrow! *sigh*

BUT on the plus side to cheer me up i did have

the aden and belle reunion

, which, now i feel better, was actually quite pants (did anyone else think that?)

Rambling over: I feel better so will probs post something in, i dunno, say an hour? :D

Hey all! Thanks for your sympathy! Was feeling quite sorry for myself yesterday so it was much appreciated! Anyway, am better now, have a nice bruise on me cheekbone! but other than that am fine! And don't worry MissOlivia22, no one got seriously hurt thank god. It was one guy who flipped out and went for another and seeing as they're 17 i'm still in loco parentis when they're at college and it falls on my head if they get hurt, so i stepped in and he got me instead! Which means that he only got suspended for ONE DAY and is back tomorrow! *sigh*

BUT on the plus side to cheer me up i did have

the aden and belle reunion

, which, now i feel better, was actually quite pants (did anyone else think that?)

Rambling over: I feel better so will probs post something in, i dunno, say an hour? :D

AW! I've stopped many fights before, but never gotten hurt, thank God. Glad your feeling better though.

I have to kidna agree with you about that, but I don't care. It still makes me AOL when I see it!

Ooooh yay! Well, that's about half an hour now. Whoop! *sits and waits patiently*

xoxo