The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG it's update galore...not that I am complaining!!

Great job on getting to 50+ chapters!!!! Chapter 50 was an awesome chapter!!!!

Just a query does Kirsty have a twin in this fic like the show did where she had an identical twin???

Well some of it will be explained later on. So far all thats known is that her twin (Jade) had a real identical twin other than kirsty. So basically I swapped them around so that Jade's a real Sutherland and Kirsty isn't if that makes sense? ANd Jade's real twin was swapped at birth with Kirsty.

i hope that clears it all up!

and thanks, i'm well chuffed, i think other than my dissertation this is slowly becoming the longest thing i've written! (A bit sad really :rolleyes:)

xxx

OMG it's update galore...not that I am complaining!!

Great job on getting to 50+ chapters!!!! Chapter 50 was an awesome chapter!!!!

Just a query does Kirsty have a twin in this fic like the show did where she had an identical twin???

Well some of it will be explained later on. So far all thats known is that her twin (Jade) had a real identical twin other than kirsty. So basically I swapped them around so that Jade's a real Sutherland and Kirsty isn't if that makes sense? ANd Jade's real twin was swapped at birth with Kirsty.

i hope that clears it all up!

and thanks, i'm well chuffed, i think other than my dissertation this is slowly becoming the longest thing i've written! (A bit sad really :rolleyes:)

xxx

Ahh that makes sense....thanks for clearing it up!!!

Another great update, Aden hugging Belle was so cute :wub: Hope Ollie is okay!!!!

:o Such an emotional chapter!

Poor Aden in Miles' class. At least he showed them where to stick it! :P

Belle... grrr... she knows she wants him! AOL at Aden hugging her! Why did Nicole have to be such a B and say that!?

Hope Ollie's ok! You can't hurt him! He's too sweet and innocent!

More soon please!

xoxo

That was amazing! Belle's reactions in the diner when talking to Roman were perfect, Aden in Miles' class was awesome, i'm glad he had that outburst, he must really hate being thought of as the same as Axel. Aden and Belle's scene in the diner... aw, that hug was yet again a descriptive miracle! Seriously, the way that you described how they got into it and how they got out... wow! I loved Aden's thoughts about Kirsty at the end... i wonder what he'll do now. I hope Ollie is going to be okay too!!!

Please update soon???? :D