The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo another update! Thank you!

as usual I loved it!!! I love your writing style.

I wonder how the Aden/Kirsty thing will develop?

xxx

thankyou!!! i'm blushing!

As usual i'm getting carried away cos its the weekend and am bored after wasting all my hard earned pennies on friday!

But yes, sorry i have not given you an adelle scene (as you feared)

xxx

I go for 20 minutes to get something to eat and you update?! You're just brilliant1! :D

Loved the Kirsty/Aden interaction! Poor Kirsty, but I can't stay mad at Aden at all so yeah... Lol at Nicole though.

Cannot wait for more! Especially the Adelle stuff that I'm sure you'll be getting up soon [hopefully you won't break their hearts... right?! Aden needs one good thing in his life right now! :P ]

xoxo

OH. MY. GOD.!!!!!!!!!!! Belle and Aden's kiss was only the BEST first kiss i have EVER read in fan fiction, a play or a REAL novel!!! Seriously, the way you described that scene has me in tears just thinking about it, it was that beautifully descriptive! I loved that Irene caught them, loved the scene with Irene/Belle, LOVED the scene with Aden and Kirsty! ...and the one with Aden and Nicole, i really love how you are keeping Aden's secret going but yet it never gets boring! I can't wait to see Aden face Belle now, and i love how he's worried about what she's going to say, the poor guy!!!

so to sum up, I LOVED THOSE UPDATES!!! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! Please update soon and often again?!?!?!? :D

P.s. Poor Ollie, i hope he is okay!

P.p.s. I'm just going to go and read that first kiss again because it was just that awesome!

Okay- that is a lot of updates!

I really love the Kirsty/Aden storyline you've got going here...it's really believeable and consistent!

The thing I love about fics, is that you can express characters feelings, thoughts and emotions so much better than the show can, which relies on visuals...and I absolutely love how you wrote Aden and Belle's first kiss! It was perfectly written. You are such a talented writer!

And congrats on the 50+ chapters. :)