The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 52 – Loved who Kirsty covered for Aden, despite the fact he was probably too mean to her. Hope Ollie is okay

Chapter 53 – Yay, an Adelle hug, but grr at Nicole for breaking it up

Chapter 54 – No, poor Ollie, you have to make sure he stays safe

Please update soon :)

That was great. I dunno why you thought it was unrealistic. I thought it flowed really well and I could see it all happening!

I think that was your longest chapter yet, but man it was so emotionally intense. Am so glad that Aden finally agreed to stay with Roman [even if it means he can't go climbing through Belle's window :P].

More soon please?

xoxo

that was yet another one of my favourite chapters! Completely realistic!!! (don't ever worry about that, it's like your speciality)

I loved the scene with Aden and his Dad, it was so sad! I love that Nicole keeps kind of popping in places at the most awkward of times, it really makes it more interesting, you keep it written well so it doesn't get confusing. I don't think i described what i meant very well but what i was trying to say is that i love how you use all the character's to further the plots!

Anyway, another update tonight maybe??? Aden/Ollie scene maybe... at the hospital... with Kirsty???

Write whatever you want and i'll love it! How could i not, it's you!!! :D

P.s. I haven't been appreciating Roman enough in my comments, he's awesome in this fic and i'm glad he's trying to reach out to Aden, he knows pretty much how to handle him now but you can see through your chapters that it took some working out! Just pure brilliance is what you are!!!