The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

oooo Will look forward to that chapter! eek. :D

Glad you are okay. :)

I do kinda agree with you but I think we all had are own idea about how it was going to happen we were all a tiny bit disappointed but I still loved the ep. haha

anyway looking forward to the next chapter. :D:lol:

xxxx

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw! Annie's too sweet! I hope someone does reply to those posters. It would be too sad if they didn't!

I agree with xknomex. How do you do that with the last lines?! They just make you think for about 5 minutes before leaving a comment!

Oh, and yes, some Adelle would be appreciated, but with this fic, I'll take whatever! It's all great! :D

xoxo

LMAO! The beginning and the ending was just classic! :D

The bit with Aden and Belle arguing in the middle made me AOL. Weird, I know, cos they were fighting, but it was cute!

But poor Belle! And Ollie! I hope Kane's a match. He better be. If not, then I guess they'll just have to go steal that kindey! :P

Great update!

xoxo

yay! some Adelle. :wub:

I loved the beginning, although if I were Belle I would have killed him.... but that smile :wub:

I love how you write everything, the small things that mean so much. That line where Aden was thinking he had made Belle smile. soo sweet and written so well.

They just have to get together now.!! I still think Aden will be a match for Ollie.

The ending was brilliant, Aden changing his mind about the crumble. I'm sure every town has a Gladys hehe

Update soon

xxx