The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

“Why don’t you go and play with miss anorexic, I’m sure she’ll need you to hold her down to stop the wind from blowing her away” She sniped, thinking back bitterly to the way he had looked at her in the Diner.

Loved that line, classic Nicole LOL

But seriously, great chapter, I felt so sorry for Nicole and Roman, and Aden as well, hope they will all be okay

Please update soon :)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman copied him, reaching out to grab him “Hey Aden” he began but Aden flinched away from him, turning round to face him.

“Aden?” he repeated, watching the boy’s face as different emotions fought to claim it.

Aden didn’t know what had just happened. He was angry with Roman but he didn’t even know what for. His behaviour was out of character, it had thrown him off, and then all the talk of his shady past that he had known nothing about. When he’d reached out for him, something had screamed at him to get away, a part of him that didn’t trust him. Looking at Roman’s face now though, he couldn’t figure out what it was or why he felt that way.

“I need to go out for a bit” Aden told him distantly, his eyes darting around. Roman stayed deadly still in a bid to not scare him, instead choosing to stare intently at him, confused, as Aden stumbled out of the door. Knowing about his past had clearly upset him, but he had no idea why.

How are you do f**king good at writing.....

XD

That was just brilliant.

:o

Wow.

Poor Aden! And Nicole! And Roman! Poor everyone actually.

I agree with MissOlivia22. Why are you so good!? It's not fair! It's like my evenings are now revolving around this fic and your updates! :P

Seriously, though, it was awesome! Loved every single line... even the Nicole/Aden stuff... *shudders*

More soon!

xoxo

That was an awesome chapter! As always! thanks for the Aden-ness, i loved that scene with Nicole, you made it so realistic! I felt really sorry for both of them, i expect Nicole thinks he ran off because of her... did Nicole leave her mum for the same reason as the show or is there a different one in your fic?

Please update soon!!! And when i say soon, you know i mean like REALLY REALLY SOON!!!! :D