The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole is so funny! I loved Belle's irritation with her, worked perfectly!!! Aden came in at the best moment! It was awesome but please update again, i have been having TBWATIHS withdrawal symptoms because you haven't updated, i.e. not eating, not sleeping, continuous refreshing of the fanfiction bttb page, the list goes on...

Please cure me, i just need regular (hourly) updates and then i'll be healthy again, lol! :D

Aw! Annie and Jai! They're just so AOL! Such a great idea too! I hope it works! You can't kill Ollie!

More soon please! Usually, this is where I would beg for some Adelle, but I just love this fic that I'll take anything! [Just no Aden/Belle hooking up with someone else *shudders*]

xoxo

Thanks so much! It definitely helped, but it's only a very short term cure without Aden in it, and i can feel myself beginning to get weak again... oh no! Only Aden will be able to cure me now! PLEASE!!!!!! :unsure: HELP ME!!! lol!

Great chapter, very well written as always, you write the characters just as they are on the show!

Please update again tonight! (you know what i want!!!) :D