The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, from that lil note at the beginning, I knew they were going to end up kissing. But that was just brilliant! I loved how you built up to it, and how you described everything!

The ending... aw! I hope Irene doesn't ruin it for them! I hope they don't ruin it for them and be all 'it shouldn't have happened' kind of thing! You just write them so perfectly!

Can't wait for more now!

woah... I was not expecting that to happen.

but YAY!!!!!!! Aden and Belle have now become Adelle :wub:

I love how you made it so emotional and passionate! showed how they were both feeling. It was beautifully written!

A great 50th chapter! congratulations on 50 btw. :D

Update ASAP!!!!

xxx

please dont do what the show did and make us wait 3 episodes/chapters till the aftermath of the kiss lol

xxx

I hope that's Kirsty at the end!

Graet update! Grr at Belle! How can she say that to Irene when she clearly knows that there is something going on with her and Aden.

Loved hearing their thoughts about each other, and other stuff, once again.

Oh, and I stick by what I said - Aden should go and stay will Belle. You know she would love it! :P

More soon, please!

I keep repeating myself - but that truly was a great update!!

I hope its kirsty aswell, Aden doesn't need shouting at! lol Roman should realise that Aden needs to stay at his.

We all know Belle didnt mean what she said to Irene, hopefully they'll be kissing again very soon :D