Love Problems

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

I had a really embarrassing day on the last day of school, thanks to a certain teacher. :angry:

So after it all happened my bf (now my ex) got waaaaaaaaaay annoyed at me, saying that i was cheating on him and stuff. Then he said i was a selfish, lieing sl*t, so that did if for me, i ended it with him, he got really annoyed and started this rumor that we slept together and everyone's asking me "Is it true??". So i started talking to my friend about it and he said that my ex never really loved me and all this other stuff. He offered to take me the movies to cheer me up, so i said yep. Then it turns out he kinda really really likes me, i was just like "ok, i gotta go now" just before i left he grabbed me and kissed me, i actually liked it :o but i'm a lil confuzled.

He seems really serious about everything.... Argh.... toooooooo hard! :(

Why does all these guys suddenly want to go out with me :unsure:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After spending all saturday emailing the guy i met on thursday, i finally decided (after an appropriate waiting time) to text him. Having got a response, i broke the cardinal rule and sent back two responses without waiting for one in between. And now he's asked waht i'm doing at the weekend. Yes i like him and tehrefore meeting up would be cool (if thats what he wants) so why does the idea scare the hell out of me?

^^^Because you like the guy and you're scared it could go wrong and everything's so uncertain at the moment and the idea of being one on one is very exciting but also terrifying because you might say something stupid or realise you have lettuce in your teeth! I'm sure it's just first date nerves, but don't be nervous, be excited! He obviously wants to see where this might go as well so just relax and enjoy it!!

Okaaaaay so...my ex-boyfriend, who I broke up with over a month ago and have been trying to decide if it was a mistake ever since, came to see me yesterday and...yeah...we ended up sleeping together. Bad idea I know but it was so amazing to have him back and he was being so sweet and everything seemed to be back to normal between us and now I'm more confused than ever. We talked about it today and both decided to give ourselves a bit of time away from eachother to decide what we want to do about the whole thing. I really really miss him and want him back but at the same time we broke up because he used to get really really possesive, he hates my (guy) best friend and we would just get in the most volatile arguments. And everytime I went out without him he would get angry with me because he was feeling insecure about what might happen. By the way, all of this was completely unfounded. But he says that he realised he's got a bit full on recently. We went out for two years, he wasn't always as bad as this! And basically, I just have no idea what to do. Advice anyone?

Ok well we're back together now. :D I know it might not work out and we're going to take things quite gently for now but right now I'm so happy to be back with him and to have things sorted out and cleared up so it's fresh start. Yay!!! Gah, I'm so happy right now :D :D

I keep getting nagged about being single by my family. Especially my Mom, she pushes me to "just go out and date someone for gods sake". What is she suggesting, that I go out with someone for the sake of it? Just because my younger brother has a better sex life than me? What's wrong with being single anyway? She even said to me the other night "Have you ever heard of online dating and chat rooms and these online communities, Kat? You could meet new people! i read about this dating site in the paper the other day, it helped 400 couples get married after meeting on the net! Fascinating, isn't it?"

I'm in exactly the same situation, right down to the internet dating part! My friends are also jumping on the bandwagon now... but I just ignore them...

In saying that though, i do have my fairshare of love problems. I am totally in love with a friend of mine, but he's so hard to read. We get on really well and I don't want to jeopardise that, but there is the once in a while where I am just dying to know if he feels the same. I think even if he didn't feel the same way but that was confirmed to me, it would probably help stop my random day dreams about him. I just hate it when he says stuff like "I can't imagine my life without you..." "You always make me smile..." I could be taking it waaaaay out of context, but when he gets like that, I'm kinda like OMG! Awwww... (heart gets all fluttery, turn red etc) The thing that really got me questioning everything was one day I was joking around with his best friend and I said something along the lines of "(Name of Hotguy) will be angry with me," and his friend said - "No Hotguy would never get angry with you he loves you..." and I kinda laughed and Hotguy's friend went dead serious and said "No... really... he loves you..."

I've tried to not ring him or not see him, but generally if we don't catch up every couple of days he rings me or comes into my work to see me. I know lots of people at his work and if I haven't seen him while I'm there, he almost always calls me over the PA before I leave. I get so confused about him... what is a girl to do!!

Well from what you've said it sounds like you mean a lot to him. My advice would be to talk to him about it, however scary that is. It doesn't need to be anything heavy, just ask him if he has any extra feelings for you, if he does, then great! If he doesn't then you'll be able to recover the friendship and as you said, you can start to move past it. I say go for it!

Archived