Love Problems

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

Give yourself the weekend to bitch and moan - chocolate and wine make excellent additions when taken in the company of friends (if your 18+ of course) - then get your hair done, get a mate to do your nails and step back into the new ex's presence looking your best! :ph34r:

It's called just deserts! :angry:

He obviously didn't deserve you!

I hope you feel better soon - oh, and it sounds like the 'best mate' needs ex putting in front of it!

How dare she do that to you!

*gets mad on *Zetti*'s behalf*

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give yourself the weekend to bitch and moan - chocolate and wine make excellent additions when taken in the company of friends (if your 18+ of course) - then get your hair done, get a mate to do your nails and step back into the new ex's presence looking your best! :ph34r:

It's called just deserts! :angry:

He obviously didn't deserve you!

I hope you feel better soon - oh, and it sounds like the 'best mate' needs ex putting in front of it!

How dare she do that to you!

*gets mad on *Zetti*'s behalf*

Thanks, I just needed to vent, he will come crawling back but it doesnt stop it hurting tho :(

given up skydiving guy. only spoke to him twice anyway.

right, on thursday i was at one of the local schools as a company rep for their engineering club. I met a rep from anohter company, a guy who seemed quite nice. We swapped work emails and stuff for professional reasons. Then i convinced him to come to the city beer festival. After an hour we both left.

Next day I received an email from him, i'd hoped to hear from him but had decided not to make the first move. Since friday, i've received 3 emails on my work account and 6 on my home account (we spent a fair bit of time yesterday emailing each other). But now i'm kinda mad at myself for allowing myself to get so excited when i check my emails, anticipating another one from him. He's gone away for the week so i won't hear anything from him till next weekend. But i'm still annoyed. He's probably after only one thing (just like my previous boyfriend) and even though i'm 26 i'm still really nervous about the idea. How do i tell if he is genuinly interested in me, and more importantly i'm worried that i'm completely misreading this and getting excited over nothing.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Both of you just for the moment take a step back and think, Zetti you have come out of one relationship just keep it cashual about things let him know you would likle to g out but at the moment as friends explain you just want to take things slow at the moment.

Rising flame You also take it easy just make sure he wants you and only you I know its easy for me to say yes I have been through it but I,m talking to you by expearance if he really wants you if you say no when or if he tries it on and he comexs back saying thats ok you will know your on the right track.

Best of luck both of you.

Archived