Love Problems

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i talked to him last night, coz i couldn't find him at school :rolleyes:

So i asked him if he really did love me and he said he did, but i didn't really believe him so i asked him to tell me what he said the night of the party and he did, i was like :o, then he goes to me "i love you Katie, i think your 'the one' for me" i was like :o

Um, yeah we're together now :wub:

Thanks for the advice guys!

:wub: Isn't young love sweet.

So glad you worked things out. He sounds like such a sweetie. Hold onto that one.

Some guy told me he loves me last night. He's sixteen, I'm eighteen. We were both perfectly sober. He's lovely and amazing and all the things you could wish for in a guy. I'm leaving for uni in less than a week. Timing sucks sometimes, hey?

Aw Jess that's so rubbish for you and so weird as I was literally on my way here to complain about the exact same thing. I'd say probably leave it for now, see how it goes at uni and then maybe work out what you want to do. How's it going with the other guy you're going to uni with, the one with the girlfriend?

Well I've just started uni and seriously, boys are like buses, nothing for ages and then suddenly three come along at the same time...I definately heard that in a film somewhere recently. But anyway, I've met such a great guy here who I vaguely knew way back in time and it's been so great to have that new and exciting flirty feeling. But then there's my ex-boyfriend. It's been a month now and we've chatted through so many of our problems. It's like, now we're not together we can talk to eachother like normal human beings without screaming at eachother. Anyway, he's coming to stay with me next week. I know it sounds like a crazy idea but I miss him so much. And I just want to see him, to work out once and for all what I'm going to do.

The sensible part of my brain is telling me to let him go and move on. But then there's a huge part of me saying we should give it a second chance. When it was good it was reeeeally good.

Gaaaah! Don't know what to do! Help please??

The wonders of alcohol, it gives you the courage to say what you really want. :lol:

Don't I know it?!?! My boyfriend and I got together when we were pissed, and now we've been together for a year and a half. And two of my other friends got with thier boyfriends when they were drunk, and they too have lasted as long as me and my boy! So if anyone said alcohol doesn't build relationships, I will prove them wrong! :P

Well I've just started uni and seriously, boys are like buses, nothing for ages and then suddenly three come along at the same time...I definately heard that in a film somewhere recently. But anyway, I've met such a great guy here who I vaguely knew way back in time and it's been so great to have that new and exciting flirty feeling. But then there's my ex-boyfriend. It's been a month now and we've chatted through so many of our problems. It's like, now we're not together we can talk to eachother like normal human beings without screaming at eachother. Anyway, he's coming to stay with me next week. I know it sounds like a crazy idea but I miss him so much. And I just want to see him, to work out once and for all what I'm going to do.

The sensible part of my brain is telling me to let him go and move on. But then there's a huge part of me saying we should give it a second chance. When it was good it was reeeeally good.

Remember the reasons that you broke up for. If you're not 100% sure you can work through those problems again, than it might be a good idea to re-think getting back with him. I hope I don't offend you, but I don't want to see you getting hurt again!

Do you love him?I know you broke up for a reason but if you're talking about it and you still love each other maybe it's worth another shot...

Yeah I think I do. But I just don't know, when we broke up I was sure I didn't anymore. It's so difficult to know what to do. I'm not sure whether or not to tell him not to come next week. I mean, he's going to be staying in my room with me, I haven't seen him since we broke up, it is highly likely that we will sleep together. I really want him to come but I know it's probably not the best idea.

Remember the reasons that you broke up for. If you're not 100% sure you can work through those problems again, than it might be a good idea to re-think getting back with him. I hope I don't offend you, but I don't want to see you getting hurt again!

Yeah I know, I think I just need to think about it more and more. No offense taken, thanks for the advice!

Aw Jess that's so rubbish for you and so weird as I was literally on my way here to complain about the exact same thing. I'd say probably leave it for now, see how it goes at uni and then maybe work out what you want to do. How's it going with the other guy you're going to uni with, the one with the girlfriend?

Yeah, 'tis a bit crappy, to be honest. <_< But I am SO excited about uni, so it's kinda keeping me from becoming a total bum about it all. Oh, it's going 'kay, I guess. He calls quite a lot - but only to talk about how rubbish our enrolment process is. :rolleyes: And how much he hates his department. :rolleyes: Fun times. Goodness only knows what's gonna happen at uni - me + him + alcohol = fairly predictable result. :rolleyes:

Oooh, offtopic, how's it going generally? I go on Sunday - can't waaaaaait! I just hope my hallmates are nice!

I think you need to remember, like other people have said, that there were reasons why you guys broke up in the first place, and these probably won't have changed in the last month. By all means see him, if you think you need the closure and the resolution, but it might not be a good idea to have him stay over. I think it's only natural to always feel something for an ex, and if you're confused about how you feel on top of that, so him staying over could make things a whole lot more complicated. Is it too far for him to just come and see you for the day, and then take it from there?

Archived