Love Problems

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was s/he cute?

If so, you can cut yourself some slack...unless you've got a partner :P

He's not really that cute, but he has an amazing sense of humour; really intelligent and totally lovely. All the things I go for.

It kinda went into text and, ahem, yes... crossed a few boundaries, I think. I don't have a partner but, even so, there's lines... which I crossed... :P

Unless he has a gf just go with the flow and don't stress about it.Does he?Do you LIKE him?

He has a bit of a long-distance thing going on with a girl in America (she moved abroad, but he knew her beforehand). I don't really know what's going on with them... I don't even think he does. :blink: Hmm, I don't know... I think I just like the flirting...

rules are there to be broken and lines are there to be crossed

Indeed! :ph34r:

plus flirting is a lot of fun.

I've had a response back from the head of the skydiving group, i have the guys name, and as i couldn't find him on facebook (didn't want to start sending messages to everyone of that name) Ash is gonna see if he can get an email address for him so i can send him a message. Would that be weird?

I'm just slightly worried, cause i don't really know him. I spoke to him a couple of times, and he jumped with me and he has a nice smile. I just know that sometimes my imagination can run away with me and i'm kinda worried that he might freak out, which could make it awkward if i go back to the club and see him

I guess you won't know if you don't try though right?You might not know him much yet but everyone has to start somewhere.I guess if you freak him out depends on what you say in the email and also on his personality.You have no idea how many times i've hidiously embarrassed myself and the guy i like but thankfully he still speaks to me lol.

Archived