Love Problems

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to watch a competition there on 4th october, provided i can persuade mum to lend me her car (i think it's on the proviso i don't jump). He probably won't remember me by then though. My love life (or lack thereof) sucks. Normally all my friends are hooked up in long term relationships or about to get married :(

I have a problem :rolleyes:

I was at a party with a guy friend of mine on Saturday night and everytime another guy would come and try to talk to me, my friend would get all protective of me, he kept putting his arm around me as if to say 'she's with me', so i kept punching him :P and i kept asking him why he was doing to and he goes "I guess that's what you do for someone you love". I was kinda shocked, i didn't know how to respone so i just laughed it off thinnking he was been stupid coz he was a little tipsy, so i just said "you don't love me" and he was like "yes i bloody well do! I have forever and when you go out with other guys it breaks my heart coz i always wish i'd be the guy with you in my arms."

I didn't really know what to say to him.

Any ideas people??

^^ Aww Katie, he sounds so sweet. Do you like him that way?

Just try talking to him about it. It sounds like he meant it. The wonders of alcohol, it gives you the courage to say what you really want. :lol:

Yes he's a real sweetie :wub:

I'm not sure if i like him that way, i never really thought about it. But the more i think about the more i do like him.

I think WTF followed by 'Oh my God' would be my first response!

You need to talk to him - with both of you stone cold sober!

If he was for real, then it comes down to how you feel.

I really hope you can avoid this getting messy, good luck.

:lol:

I'm pretty sure he meant it, but i dunno what to do coz i do like him, i just don't want to ruin anything. I guess i should talk to him at school today.

Thanks for all the advice guys! I'll have a talk to him today. :D

Well i talked to him last night, coz i couldn't find him at school :rolleyes:

So i asked him if he really did love me and he said he did, but i didn't really believe him so i asked him to tell me what he said the night of the party and he did, i was like :o, then he goes to me "i love you Katie, i think your 'the one' for me" i was like :o

Um, yeah we're together now :wub::D

Thanks for the advice guys!

Archived