Love Problems

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

yeah I have a love probelm I don't have love life :lol: which is really boring

Me too I like this guy but like never see him he has not accepted me on facebook or anything yet well still waiting to see if he does but my friend saw him a couple of weeks ago but I have no idea if she talked to him ahven't asked or talked to her yet

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently don't have a love life.

I'm clearly a cr#p, undeserving girlfriend.

Yet my ex who is now engaged to someone else, talked to me fine on facebook today. Sometimes he talks to me as a normal friend.

Other times, he ignores me or flirts with me majorly & I don't encourage that at all. He's called me beautiful (I think he may be blind).

The ironic thing is, I'm over him to the extent that I will never ever want to get back together with him again.

Yet, he was like, my first love & I really, really liked him, like, so much. So I'll never forget him.

I am in a relationship, we've been together for about a year now but he's away in America for uni stuff so am all alone..

Oh Poor you :(

The guy I likeprobally knows I extist my friends are al like you should talk to him and tell him how you feel but I like never see him my friend did a few weeks ago but I have no idea if she talked to him :o

I am in a relationship, we've been together for about a year now but he's away in America for uni stuff so am all alone..

Oh Poor you :(

The guy I likeprobally knows I extist my friends are al like you should talk to him and tell him how you feel but I like never see him my friend did a few weeks ago but I have no idea if she talked to him :o

If he would answer my calls, I would talk to him. He's due back on Sunday so maybe its time we talk properly. I hate not being able to talk to him, to tell him how I feel.

Can someone give me some advice, my boyfriend doesnt seem to want to answer my calls.

I then got an email from his best friend saying that he doesnt want to talk to me (I knew that <_< )

I just dont know what I have done and what to do now :(

Hi

Your boyfriend is away in America is that right ? has he been there for long? maybe and this a big maybe he doesn't want talk to you because he thinks you want to call things off with the distance thing or something like that ? maybe give him space for couple of days and then try again

hope that makes sense I think I'm rubbish when it comes to love :lol:

Archived