Celeste aka Melody

Guest Miss Tan Tan

Hah, so this is what it feels like when all your dreams get hit by a truck on a Saturday night? <_<:P

Well never say never. Remember this IS Home and Away where couples break up ALOT! And then other couples do get paired together.. That dream is still possible. Long Term Dream I mean :P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, so far it's a bit blurry and it's just a mental first draft so there's no details. But of course Geoff is in a good, healthy, happy relationship with Melody. He doesn't think things can get any better. He's happy. She's happy. EVERYBODY'S happy! But then - oh no, what is this?! - Geoff suddenly feels some sort of weird attraction to Aden! And there's a moment of weakness! But uh-oh, this isn't good! It's not fair to Melody, nor is it right! It is wrong, and Geoff doesn't want to hurt Melody, so why oh why won't these feelings for Aden go away?! Oh no, oh no, where will this end...?! :unsure:

:P

Ohhhhh. OK.

She seemed cool. If that was her in the photograph I wouldn't have picked it out :lol: She's changed heaps!

In the photograph with Miss Tan Tan that's not Tessa that's Celeste who plays Melody.

Or maybe you knew that.

Yeah, I knew that. I was actually reffering to Roman's photo with his daughter Nicole. :lol:

Ohhhhh. OK.

She seemed cool. If that was her in the photograph I wouldn't have picked it out :lol: She's changed heaps!

In the photograph with Miss Tan Tan that's not Tessa that's Celeste who plays Melody.

Or maybe you knew that.

Yeah, I knew that. I was actually reffering to Roman's photo with his daughter Nicole. :lol:

Okay lol I have to agree with your comment. I think her character will also be very different than the one she played in neighbours.

Archived