Celeste aka Melody

Guest Miss Tan Tan

I think he meant she's not typically gorgeus like Nicole.Which is why i want him and Melody.To show it's not always the drop dead gorgeous girl who gets the hot guy.

I definitely disagree with that. Celeste has an almost ethereal beauty. Tessa looks like a 12 year old playing dress-up. I don't buy her as this sort of sexy teen she is portrayed as. Good actress, but miscast as Nicole IMO.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melody was great today, and I loved her & Miles together!

SBH might just become a fun place again....(if they managed to get rid of Kirsty first!! :ph34r: )

I can't wait to see how she develops as a character once she shakes off all the ' I'm crazy with a crazy mother' stuff.

I'm not saying she's not pretty,she looked nice last night.Who do you realistically think most guys would choose though?I'm not saying it's right but that's how it usually is.

I liked the chocolate scene.I can totally relate to finding it hard to get used to freedom.

Archived