Celeste aka Melody

Guest Miss Tan Tan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I adore Melody. I didn't expect to become this fond of her but I am. I really love her as a character and I think Celeste does such a good job of playing the 'deer in headlights' and potraying Melody in such a way that I feel so much empathy for her. Her relationship with Geoff is also really endearing, theyr're so sweet. I know she's not permanent but I hope she's around for a fair while.

I adore Melody. I didn't expect to become this fond of her but I am. I really love her as a character and I think Celeste does such a good job of playing the 'deer in headlights' and potraying Melody in such a way that I feel so much empathy for her. Her relationship with Geoff is also really endearing, theyr're so sweet. I know she's not permanent but I hope she's around for a fair while.

What she said. :):lol:

I was playing Pokemon the other day and raising my eevee, Geoff, and we came across a female igglybuff that used her "cute charm" (contact with her may cause infatuation) and made Geoff fall in love with her so he would refuse to attack her... so I caught the igglybuff and named it Melody. Which is appropriate considering the igglybuff will hopefully evolve into a jigglypuff, and jigglypuff is known for it's singing. Singing - Melody. And if I can find a moonstone somewhere, I will then evolve her into a wigglytuff:

174.gif070417jigglypuff.jpg40.jpg

Sure this has little if anything to do with the actual character of Melody, but I figure she must be doing something right if I've caught a pokemon that I never would have considered having in my team before now and named her Melody just because Geoff happened to fall in love with her! Even that male fineon that was trying to "attract" my Aden didn't make it to my team... but then, I guess I already have a pokemon named Geoff...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised to see this thread has slipped back to the 4th page! Thought I'd bump it up :P

I think Celeste is playing Melody so well, especially in this new storyline, how the 'events' were revealed in last night's episode. She's a really great actress.

I hope she sticks around for a while :)

Archived