Staff Changes

Guest Chris J

I'm really sorry to see you stepping down Ryan but thank you so much for everything you've done for the main site over the years. It was nice working with you behind the scenes and hopefully you'll still feel free to stick your nose in whenever you feel like. Thanks for all your contributions.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I wasn't expecting this one. I echo everyone else when I say thanks a lot for all the hard work you've put in over the years. I can't actually remember whether I "hired" you, or if you were already part of Jeremai's The Home and Away Source when the two sites merged, but either way you've been here from Back to the Bay's very beginning, and one of the few remaining staff members who I still recognised when I returned from my many absences :P Good luck with whatever you're getting up to outside the board, and as Kat says, feel free to pop back to help out if you get bored or your love of the show returns!

It was after the merger - Jeremai and yourself 'hired' both of us (officially) at the same time in June 2004, after I'd asked if both Ryan and I could become staff following some features we'd worked on :P

Thanks Ryan :D

It would have been nice it was actually meant and not part of your swamping of the board with uesless posts.

:huh:

Dan, maybe you shouldn't have mentioned that you had "pitched" yourself for a job on BTTB - you could have everyone here doing the same thing to you now! :lol:

Mistified, when I came on that point in time ALT, had the last post in every viewable forum, posting things like "That's a good idea" or "Yeah, I agree."

Oh right! Well I can see where you were coming so in that case.

Sounds like a case of someone just trying to up their number of posts by posting spam.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure you did a lot of behind the scenes work Ryan, that many of us were ignorant of; as do most of the staff, I imagine - so thanks for that. Whilst most of my own time is spent on the forum, I do browse the site now and then, and am usually taken aback at all the detailed runnings of it.

So, nice job for all the work you did over the years, and hey - sit back and relax now :P

Archived