Staff Changes

Guest Chris J

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been AWOL for a couple of weeks and just catching up on eventful times on the forum! Welcome to moderating, Krystal and John - you'll have your work cut out for you, but from what I've seen both of you are already doing a great job! :)

• 4 months later...

As you most probably know, BTTB can only exist thanks to its team of staff who work tirelessly bringing you all the great features, summaries, profiles etc. week in and week out. This position is entirely voluntary with people taking up a lot of their spare time to do so.

Understandably, as time goes on, circumstances change and we sadly have to say goodbye to staff who feel they are no longer able to commit to the ever-demanding workload that comes with the site.

Ryan has been one of our hardest working staff members for over 5 years now (around 5 years and 13 days to be exact), becoming staff at the same time as myself. It's near impossible to list everything that Ryan has helped with on the main site over that time, but his work has been extremely valuable - from his ever-growing transcriptions of episodes, to various features in the Reference section, to the gruelling task of uploading hundreds of episode summaries for the early years!

His absence will certainly be felt on the team, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Ryan for everything he's done for the site over the years - and we hope to still see you around on the forum! :wink:

Ryan was not axed, it was his decision to step down....oops...sorry....force of habit with that phrase at the moment.... :P

Archived