Staff Changes

Guest Chris J

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan's definitely right when he says Ryan's been one of the hardest working staff members, that's for sure!

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into the forum, Ryan, and like other have said, I hope you'll still stick around :)

It would almost be too correct of me to say that when I joined it was a different site, because back then it was a different site. When I first joined the BTTB team, I was still at school and didn't work, and liked the show. Now, I work full time and think the show is rather cack at the moment.

Whilst I thank everyone above (and hopefully below as well) for their kind words, the fact is that I've also not done any contributing work besides uploading things for other people over the past 3-4 months and I thought it would be misleading both for the staff to think that they could ask me for help and for just the general members to think that I was someone they could turn to and that stepping down, maybe temporarily, was the right course of action.

Archived