Staff Changes

Guest Chris J

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As has been expected for a few months now, Skykat's busy life in NZ means that she is no longer able to be an active Admin - and as of today she has stepped back down (again :P ) to Contributor status.

I don't remeber you you been a Conributor, before .. lol

Hmm its allright for some :P Glad you having a too much of a great time, on your travels Kat.

Hi everyone!

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this thread - I only noticed it yesterday when I managed to access BTTB from my mobile phone. I got all excited and started writing a reply but alas, it wouldn't send! So I've hijacked the PC in a quiet part of the office where I work and thought I'd write this while I had the chance!

It's so nice reading your thanks and comments - yes it does seem like I've been a mod here forever, I still remember Dan messaging me on New Years Day 2006 and asking if I wanted the job. I've still got that PM! However, for a while now I've been working seven days a week and in the very little time I do get to myself I try to have some sort of social life. However, I am changing jobs soon which may mean I'll have a bit more time to myself, and hopefully for the forum (it's over a week since I actually turned my PC on at home!)

I've really enjoyed being a mod here and in some ways it's sad to hang my hat up, but for well over a year I've not given this forum the commitment it really deserves, and I think it was the right thing to do to step down. Welcome on board all the new staff members, and thanks Cerise for your hard work in the 'library'! Kat - you'll be back to blue soon enough, I'm sure, so just concentrate on kiwi land for now!

I think I might have to have a naughty surf of the web at work more often! Talk soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Unfortunately its time to announce a couple of more departures from our Staff...

Both Eli and Cal have now had to step down from their roles as Moderator and Contributor respectively, what with increasing demands and workloads in the real world! Many thanks to you both for all your help on the site and forum over the years, and I know we'll still see you around :wink:

Also you may have noticed that bttb-rox! has been awol for some time now, so regretfully I have also had to step her down as a Moderator. Once again thanks for the help on the forum and various site features over the time you spent with us - and we hope you make a return some day!

Archived