Second Best

Guest gawguss_tiff

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well this is for tasha lol coz she updated last night :D lol i know you will all still not like me very much but it does get better i PROMISE :)

CHAPTER 14

6 Months Later

“Jack I really don’t want to do this!” She screamed

“Come on Honey” Jack begged “Just one more push and you’ll be done” Jack said encouragingly

Sam nodded and started to push. A few seconds later they heard the whaling of a newborn baby.

“Congratulations guys, you’ve got yourself a little boy” The doctor said wrapping up the little boy and handing him to Sam. The little boy had blue eyes, and blonde hair, something neither of them had which Jack was a little bit curious about. Jack looked down at the little boy and cooed

“You must take after your Uncle Luc huh?”

Jacks thoughts then for some reason went on to Martha. He couldn’t help it, he knew she wasn’t something that should be on his mind right now, but he couldn’t help thinking about the fact she was due about this time next month. He didn’t know the exact dates because Martha hadn’t given him a chance to find out, and she had been a little wary on telling people stuff just because she didn’t want him to find out. Jack was worried about how she was going to go through the birth. He just saw how Sam was and she had him there to calm her down. He just hoped she would stay calm, he knew she was going to have Beth and Sally in the room his dad had told him that. But it wouldn’t be the same as if he was there and they were still together. He wished he had of fought her on the whole staying away thing, but he knew when Martha made her mind up that was it. He also wished he had of stayed with her, he loved her so much. It killed him to think that she was going through the pregnancy by herself and if her pregnancy was as bad as everyone had been saying, then she wasn’t having a very good time. Surprisingly they hadn’t seen each other around much and when they did Martha would make a surprisingly quick exit. Jack had tried a few times to ask her how she was, but she would never answer just sigh and walk away.

Jack was then pulled from his thoughts.

“Jack, JACK!! Are you day dreaming?” Sam said a little annoyed. “How can you be thinking about something else right now? Your son has just been born!” Sam said annoyed.

“Oh no honey I was just thinking of names” he lied kissing her on the forehead.

“And…” She questioned

“And I like Logan” Jack said.

“Logan Kyle Holden” Sam said

“What do you think Logan?” Jack cooed at the newborn.

Diner

Tony rushed into the diner trying to find Luc he spotted him at a table and raced over.

“Sam’s had the baby, a boy Logan Kyle Holden. He’s got blonde hair and blue eyes and he’s tiny” Tony said excited about his first grandchild. He then looked at the other person sitting with Luc and realized it was Martha he suddenly felt really bad.

“Sorry love, I didn’t see you there” Tony said sympathetically.

“Don’t be stupid it’s fine I’m happy for them congratulations to you too on your first grandchild” Martha said sweetly.

She smiled at them and put on a happy face even though it killed her inside. She just wanted to break down and cry.

“Yea but I’ll have another grandchild soon huh? Not long now?” Tony said excitedly

“Yea I cant wait until I don’t feel like a fat cow” Martha whinged.

“You don’t look like a cow!” Tony & Luc said at the same time.

“Well we better get going to the hospital now,” Tony said a bit shyly.

“Oh yea see you later Martha” Luc said getting up and kissing her on the cheek.

“Yea bye love” Tony said mimicking Luc’s actions.

“Bye guys tell them I said congratulations” Martha said trying to convince them she was ok with it.

“I’ll tell Jack but I’m not telling ratface” Luc said

“Lucas Holden! How many times do I have to tell you not to call her that” Tony warned. Luc hadn’t liked Sam since he found out she was pregnant and ESPECIALLY when Jack had left Martha for her, and Jack knew it.

“Just until you get sick of warning me, I hate her and I refuse to be nice to her.” Luc said standing his ground.

“Luc, don’t, it’s not her fault she couldn’t help it, just like I couldn’t” Martha said looking down at the ground.

“Well I still hate her for it and that’s final!” Luc said as he walked out of the Diner, followed closely by Tony.

Hospital

Sam was in the shower and it was just Luc, Tony, Mattie, Beth and Jack in the room. Luc groaned and the started to speak.

“Ok, so am I the only person who thinks this baby looks NOTHING like Jack I mean seriously! It looks more like me that Jack, and it still wouldn’t pass as my child” Luc said sighing with relief to get that off his chest.

“LUCAS!” Tony and Beth screeched.

“Narh, it ok, I mean I’ve thought about it too, it looks nothing like me. And there’s no bond there at all! They say that when your child is born you have this instant bond with it. I don’t feel that. I think I’m going to be a terrible father Martha was right to keep me away from ours” Jack said sadly.

“Look mate, I’m sure the baby is yours, and your going to be a great father, sometimes things just take time” Tony said encouragingly

“Yea I mean when I had Scott I was totally lost I had no idea what to do but it gets easier as time goes on” Beth said lovingly.

Luc scoffed “I’m sorry but does anyone not think its slightly strange that he doesn’t feel a bond and the baby looks nothing like him”

“Ok you know what? Me and you are going to go for a little walk, see if I cant stop you from being a complete ass” Mattie said dragging Luc.

“I’m just being honest” Luc said defensively.

Outside the Room

“Don’t you think it’s strange Mattie?” Luc asked

“Yeah it is Luc, but it’s also not your place to say, he’s your brother and he just needs your support” Mattie told him.

“I know but I’m also meant to…” Luc started but was interrupted by a woman screaming

“No I cant have the baby today I don’t want to have it today please stop it” A woman yelled being rushed into a room.

“OMG that was Martha” Luc said panicked

“Why cant she have the baby today?” Mattie asked panicked

“I dunno she’s only 3 weeks away from her due date” Luc said

“Wait, how do you know that?” Mattie questioned.

“She told me”

“Wait and you didn’t tell Jack?” Mattie asked shocked

“No, it’s his dumb fault he didn’t know, Martha told me as long as I wouldn’t tell him and I wanted to know so I didn’t tell” Luc said flatly. Then rushed off to try and get to Martha.

Martha’s Room

“LUC” Martha said relived that she had someone there with her.

“What happened are you ok?” Luc asked stressed

“Yea my waters just broke and I got a really sharp pain but they said it was just a contraction, Luc I really don’t want to have the baby today” Martha said upset

“Why?” Luc asked confused

“Jack just had a baby, I don’t want the baby to have to share birthdays with the other one” Martha said stressed “It all ready has to share a dad” Martha said shedding a tear.

“Hey it will all work out I promise” Luc said rubbing her back.

Sam’s Room

“Omg Martha just came in, she’s in labour Luc’s in the room with her, Mum you should go in there” Mattie said breathlessly.

“What?! Now she’s having the baby now? I have to go and see her” Jack said stressed.

“Jack, she doesn’t want you in there, I know that sounds bad but I think going in there will just make her stressed and she doesn’t need that” Beth said walking to the door.

“I’ll come out when I can and tell you what’s going on” Beth finished walking out the door leaving Jack there upset and wondering, how he was going to get in there. Sam looked at Jack’s worried face and suddenly felt bad, she had ruined everything for him and Martha. Jack was doing the honorable thing by sticking with her and the baby, she just didn’t know how to tell him it wasn’t his.

:o :o :o

OMG Baby Logan isnt Jacks. OMG you have no idea how much i hate Sam right now. That it, someone has to push her off a cliff, she doesnt deserve to live. That witch, how dare she break Jack and Martha up with a baby that isnt Jacks. Kah! Tiff you sure know how to ruin my happy mood -hmph- But great chapter. Please let Martha have a boy :P Tiff, your the best :)

More please

Archived