Second Best

Guest gawguss_tiff

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great Tiff... i loved it :wub: YAY stupid ratface girls baby isnt his and Martha and Jack back on :)... AND they had a baby holden a baby girl holden :D o this is soooooo guud i love the wayy the name is spelt MADYISON love it :wub: i may still it and name my baby it lol awesome update tiffy NOW UPDATE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS lol :P

Ok so i havent posted in ages so i thought i would do it for everyone lol :P this fic will probaly end soonish like 4 or 5 chapters lol so i have to think of an ending lol :P i hope you all like it :D

CHAPTER 16

It had been 3 hours since Madyson Kate Holden was born. Everyone had been in to see her, Luc had made a few comments about how she was better than Logan, and some other mean things about Sam which jack for the first time ever had agreed with. Everyone had gone and it was just Martha and Madyson left. She had sent Jack to go and get him and her some real food. Martha was staring down at her beautiful little angel, when Jack walked in.

“She’s gorgeous huh?” Jack said admiring the little girl.

“Yea I just want her to smile” Martha said impatiently

“Yea me too, we should have a bet on whose smile she has” Jack said excitedly

“We cant bet on our 3 hour old baby Jack” Martha said sounding disgusted, and the smiled

“Sure we can” Jack said happily

“Ok so whose do you think she’ll have?” Martha asked curiously.

“Yours, well I hope she has yours, a room is never dull when your smiling” Jack said seriously

Martha laughed “Your ridiculously corny Jack” Martha joked

“Ok well whose do you think she’ll have?” Jack asked ignoring her comment

“Yours actually, the Holden smile” Martha said fondly

“Your probably just saying that to disagree” Jack joked

“Maybe, Ok so what happens if I win?” Martha asked impatiently

“I give you three hours worth of massages, which you can cash in anytime” He said almost amazed at his own generosity.

“I just gave birth to your child, I should get that anyway, all you had to do is sit there and tell me it was all going to be ok. It was all ok for you, you didn’t have something the size watermelon coming out of you.” Martha said annoyed.

“Hey you were gripping my hand extremely hard, it was hurting” Jack said in a little voice. Martha rolled her eyes she wasn’t even going to waste her breath on what was wrong with that sentence.

“Ok what if you win?” Martha said ignoring his wussy antics.

“You and Madyson move in with me” Jack said seriously

Martha laughed and then realized he was being serious.

“Jack…” Martha started but was interrupted.

“Just as friends to start off with, I just really want to look after you and Madyson, I cant do that properly if your not living with me, and it would give me more hours of the day to prove to you that I love you and that nothing will break us up” Jack said

“But Jack” Martha tried to get in

“I understand you might never want to be with me again but I want to give it the best shot, I’m so in love with you its ridiculous, the thought of never being with you scares me to death. It always has but when I had Sam and the baby to focus on I had less time to let the feelings in. Now, now it is so hard that I can’t do it and I don’t want to. I will do anything to get you back I will walk over hot coals, go to the end of the earth and back, and even if none of that works at least I will know I did everything I could” Jack said without stopping for a breath.

“Jack” Martha tried again but was cut off by Jack once again.

“But if you honestly believe you will be happier without me than I will back off. Because you being happy with or without me, overall is what I want” Jack finally finished

“Can I speak now?” Martha asked with a massive grin on her face.

“If you must” Jack joked

“Well, I don’t want to move in as friends jack, you know me and you everytime we say we will take it slow or whatever, it doesn’t happen we end up in bed again”

“So, don’t pretend like you don’t love it” Jack interrupted

“I’m not trying to, but I’m also trying to be serious so shut it, ok and your right you would be able to look after me and Madyson better if we were living together and you could also prove you were serious about us that way, but” Martha said

“No buts just leave it at that, I like it like that please” Jack begged

“Are you going to let me finish?”

“If it means your not moving in than no” Jack said and folded his arms like a two year old

“Fine don’t listen to what I have to say” Martha said smiling knowing that he really did want to hear.

“Fine tell me,” Jack said disinterested

“Nope you don’t want to know” Martha said smugly

“Ok I want to know either way but there better be a good reason as to why your not moving in” Jack warned

“I don’t want to move in as friends Jack, there’s no point to that, I want to move in as your wife” Martha said

“Omg, babe this is awesome” Jack said excitedly and pulling her in for a long kiss. Martha pushed him away.

“Jack the second you put work or anyone before me and Madyson, that’s it where gone, and me and you will never happen ever Jack” Martha warned

“I swear I love you too much to make that mistake again” Jack said seriously and pulling her in for another kiss.

Martha and Jack had been just sitting in the hospital room for about 2 hours now and Martha was beginning to get extremely tired, jack sensed that she was getting tired.

“You know you can go to sleep if you want” Jack said

“Yeah, I know I just feel bad when you’re here” She said hugging him tightly

“Well, how about I go an get a room set up for this little one anyway” Jack suggested

“Oh yeah crap I completely forgot about that, you know maybe we should just leave it for a week or so?” Martha said

“Are you crazy? No I don’t want to, I want to be living with you and Madyson right from the beginning” Jack beamed

“Ok” Martha smiled

“Alright well I’m going to go and your going to get some sleep so bye” Jack said kissing Martha softly on the lips.

“Bye bye baby girl daddy’s going to go and fix up your room isn’t he? Yes” Jack cooed at Madyson and then walked out the door. Leaving Martha to her thoughts, which was never a safe thing to do.

Next Chapter: is it too soon for them will they crash and burn AGAIN?

that was great bambi :P now all you have to do is update again lol :P aww i love the name madyson lol :P good work to paris for choosing it lol personally i think Anna would have been better though lol :P o im eating cheescake atm its soooo nice... i'll share it if you update again? deal or no deal bahahah that show is so irrating lol well anyhoo im off lol :P

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

Archived