Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all of you. :D x

Silent Night

25/12

9:00am

"I feel terrible" Tasha tells Robbie while pouring herself a glass of water in the kitchen. "I have not been to sleep in hours and yet I still get morning sickness"

"And then yet again maybe it is because you need some sleep" Robbie says cleverly. "Come on, Ella is asleep now and you have this little unborn Christmas to worry about as well" He tells her while rubbing her stomach.

"How can I forget while feeling as bad as this?" She looks confused at Robbie. "I felt fine half an hour ago"

---

"I heard Ric throwing up last night" Sally explains to Cassie. "Is he okay?" She asks her while sounding concerned.

"Yeah he kept me awake as well" Cassie tells her while yawning. "I think he just feels bad about Kim and Mattie getting shot"

"Well have you told him that they are okay?" She asks her, Cassie shakes her head and then rushes upstairs to wake him up.

---

"Do you want to lift up your top up so we can check the baby?" Rachel asks Kit as she gets the machine ready. Kit hesitates but finally lifts it up to reveal quite a large bruise on her stomach, Rachel looks shocked at her.

"Matt did not do it" Kit immediately says after she notices Rachel had seen it.

"I never said he did" Rachel replies while trying to calm her down, she obviously had her suspicions about him now. "But do you mind me asking how and when you did get it?" She asks her sounding very confused and worried about her.

"I fell, ages ago and the bruise will not go away" She explains, but Rachel was definitely not buying it although she did not say anything and carried on with the scan.

---

"The doctor said she is a very healthy baby and that we can go in a few hours to spend the rest of Christmas at home" Martha announces as Jack walks back into the hospital room.

"Christmas has already been ruined anyway" He tells her as he sits down next to her on the bed.

"Only if you let it" She smiles at him and then looks away.

---

"Well your baby is alive, well and due in a couple of weeks" Rachel tells her.

"Oh wow! That soon" Kit looks at her amazed. "Is there any chance it could be longer?" She asks a very confused Rachel.

"Any other Mother would be happy when they are not pregnant anymore and they have their newborn baby" Rachel explains to Kit.

"But you do not understand" Kit tells her and rushes off.

---

"TASH!" Robbie shouts to her through the bedroom door.

---

"That is great news, Luc, isn't it Jack?" Martha asks while nudging her husband who was half asleep, following the example of his exhausted daughter.

"Yeah, whatever" Jack lies back on the opposite side of the Martha's bed and closes his eyes gradually before finally falling asleep.

"Bless him, he must be exhausted although I am the one who has just given birth" She laughs. "Anyway, great news about you and Matilda and tell her I hope she is out of hospital before the New Year" Lucas smiles at her and exits her room.

---

"Did she notice?" Matthew asks his wife.

"Yeah she did but it is fine, I did not tell her anything" He tries to hug her but she looks at him scared and slowly walks away from him.

---

"What do you want?" Tasha asks her husband moodily, her eyes soon light up though when she sees what Robbie wanted to show her.

"Our little girl is walking" Robbie smiles ecstatically as Ella was walking all the round the floor while occasionally fall over but they thought it was very cute.

Preview: Jack & Martha go home to a huge surprise? But while the surprise is good, there is a bad surprise just around the corner.

Just caught up with this fic!

I love it!

Mainly cuz Rachies in it :P

Mwah ha ha :P

Please let my Rachie deliver Kits baby, shes be good at that!

I hope you update really soon possibly now

*looks at your profile*

Well you ARE online...

Archived