Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

Btw Jack is not drunk anymore and he is now wearing clothes- I know you are all very disappointed!

You sure got that right, i am disappointed <_< But Jacky is not a Holden :'( My poor baby *big hug* But a baby girl Holden, or whatever that loser is. No, Jacky is a Holden, Martha is a Holden's wife and the baby is a Baby Holden Girl. Great chapter

More Please :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all of you. ^_^

Jack's flashbacks of his childhood will be in italics...

Silent Night

25/12

1:00am

There was a use for the huge window in the men’s toilets- So Jack could escape when no one was looking. Well Lucas was there trying to stop him but it was not working.

"Why should you get to escape? All our friends are still locked in the gym with someone holding a gun at them like it is an accessory" Lucas shouts.

"Leave us alone" Tony shouts as he tries to direct Jack back into his bedroom.

"I am not leaving without him and I will do what I have to do" He points the gun at Tony.

"Jack, say something" Lucas follows Jack as he runs as far away from the bar as possible. Jack breaks down onto the grass and Lucas bends down and hugs him.

"What am I suppose to do Luc? Hate Dad? Mum?" Jack asks confused.

"Do you think pointing that at me will make me hand him over?" Tony just laughs in his face. "You will never break up MY family"

"That is what you think" He drops the gun onto the floor, Tony picks it up.

"Do you think Dad ever hated me after what happened?" Jack asks his brother.

"No definitely not, you are his son and Dad is not like that" Lucas reassures him. "You will always be his son"

"Now leave, leave my son and my family alone" Tony points the gun at him, he had no intention of firing it but it obviously scared him off.

"I will be back, you will pay" The man walks away casually and drives off in his car.

"Think about Tasha and Robbie" Lucas says. "Tasha was raped, meaning that Ella was not Robbie's daughter"

"What is your point?" Jack asks.

"Daddy's here now, Jack everything will be okay" Tony holds his five year old son in his arms and rocks him from side to side.

"Who was that man, Daddy?" Jack asks his Dad in his cute voice.

"Has Robbie ever hated Ella after what happened to Tasha?" Lucas asks Jack who just shakes his head. "It would have been like that for Dad, yes he might have been shocked when he found out but he never stopped loving you"

"Do you think Dad was ever going to tell me?" Jack gets up again and they start walking down the beach.

"That man is someone you will never see again in your whole entire life" Tony smiles at his son. "Mummy will be home soon, so you be a good boy and go to sleep"

"Night Daddy" Tony switches off the light and walks out of his son's room, keeping a close eye on his son through the open door.

"Jack, come back and talk to Dad" Lucas shouts as Jack seemed to be walking faster and faster, obviously trying to escape answering that sentence.

"And my Dad would be..."

Preview: Lucas hears two gunshots as he rushes back to the bar, Jack meets his daughter and is shocked when two people he knows and cares about are brought into Casualty after being shot.

"And my Dad would be..."

AWWWWWWW

I want to give Jack a big hug

Aww he meets baby Holden

Lucus and Tony are shot?????? :o

Great chapter update soon

Not Lucas, and not necessarily Tony. :P

Thanks for your reply. ^_^

Ok that was just mean :(

I fought you had updated then

Good good its not Luc but it maybe Tony????????????

My reply: Amazing.

Aww baby Jack is so cute you just want to ruffle his hair :wink:

Lucas is so grown up! Bless the little mite.

"Who was that man, Daddy?" Jack asks his Dad in his cute voice.

Awww and I love the..

"Night Daddy"

Sweet chapter Natasha!

Awwww....my poor baby Jacky :( Dont like that evil man. So the italic parts were flashbacks?? Took me a while to realise that :P Tony will get shot?? And even if that is the case and he dies, its not like the evil biological man will get Jack, his friggin 24/25/26 years old, with a wife and baby girl, his not going to go with his 'dad'. Great chapter though. Luc is sooo sweet, love him.

More please :D

Awwww....my poor baby Jacky :( Dont like that evil man. So the italic parts were flashbacks?? Took me a while to realise that :P Tony will get shot?? And even if that is the case and he dies, its not like the evil biological man will get Jack, his friggin 24/25/26 years old, with a wife and baby girl, his not going to go with his 'dad'. Great chapter though. Luc is sooo sweet, love him.

More please :D

I though you were typing a date like in the 25/12/06 :P and I was so confused. lol Just had to mention.

Archived