Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read all of the chapters apart from the first one (read it before), can't believe I somehow missed this fic even after I commented once! It's great, hope they survive and I can't wait to see Jack bond with his little girl.

You're such a great writer, can't wait for more soon!

Even though I think Tasha is trying to steal Ash (because shes obessed with him)

Hahahahaha, keep on dreaming. Unlike Martha, i will have Jacky and stick with him, not cheat on him with smelly head Ashton. I'd just kidnap Declan, and me and Jacky can adopt him :P And Becky, Jacky is MINE!! Im the oldest and closest to his age :D

Silent Night

25/12

6:00am

"Where’s Mum?" Matilda asks groggily as she opens her eyes gradually. Robbie and Henry rush towards her bed, fighting each other for the one chair that was next to her bed. Henry naturally got pushed of the end so threatened to sit on his older siblings if he did not move up, but then gave up and sat on the end of his sister's bed.

"She's with Tony, Jack and the baby" Robbie tells her while stroking her hair softly. They were s relieved that she was okay after everything they went through that night.

"Who's that?" She asks while trying to make out who was in the bed next to her and still unconscious, machines and wires everywhere.

"It's Kim” Robbie tells her while very upset.

---

“Belle!” Amanda shouts as she enters the house, she is shocked when she notices Drew lying on the sofa with a fast asleep Belle lay in his arms. “I can’t believe her, I leave her alone for one night, Christmas and she… with you”

“We did not do anything” Drew insists, Amanda could tell he was telling the truth because usually when he said that he burst out laughing instantly. But his face just stayed serious so she knew something was obviously wrong.

“Has she been crying?” She asks while looking at Belle and noticing the tears stained on her face. “Drew, tell me what has happened!”

---

Jack was in Martha’s hospital room, but she was asleep after her very dramatic birth and Jack was holding his baby girl. Martha begins to stir but Jack does not notice so she watches him and smiles as he bonds with his daughter.

---

“Tony! You’re okay” Beth says to him as she nearly runs into him and Lucas on their way down the corridor.

“Is Matilda okay?” Lucas immediately asks her before Tony can say anything.

“The doctors say she might wake up soon” Beth smiles but then thinking of poor Kim brings her down again.

---

“Why did you not call me?” Amanda asks Drew who was now getting up about to leave.

“Because…” He pauses and looks at Belle again. “She was hysterical when we got home and I do not think it is something she is going to forget in a hurry.

---

“Robbie” Tasha says as she brings Ella in the emergency room to see him for the first time after the shooting. “How are they?” She asks quietly.

“Matilda’s sleeping but Kim’s still unconscious” He moans and picks Ella up out of her pushchair. “Hello, sweetheart” Robbie gets up and kisses Tasha lightly on her lips, to which Henry makes vomiting sounds.

“Very mature, Henry” Robbie tells him. Tasha then walks over to Rachel and puts her arm around her as she watches for any improvement on Kim’s condition.

---

“How long have you been awake?” Jack asks his very happy wife, who could not stop smiling.

“Not long” She replies as Jack passes her their daughter back.

“I love you” Jack tells her and she just keeps on smiling as all three of them sit on her bed like one big happy family.

---

“Surprise” Robbie, Henry and Tasha turn around to find Kit walking towards them, she smiles at Matilda who had now woken up. They were very shocked when they saw her bump- She was pregnant, and then even more shocked when she showed them her engagement and wedding ring.

Preview: Jack makes amends with Tony, Tasha gets a big surprise and something with Kit does not seem right.

Archived