Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

Thanks alllllll of you. ^_^

Silent Night

25/12

2:00am

Jack had ran off and Lucas definitely did not have the energy to chase after him as he was already out of breath. He started to walk back towards Noah's bar as Jack became further and further away.

---

"Ric, grab the gun" Matilda whispers as the man became more tired and about to fall into a very deep sleep. "Now!" He tries to snatch the gun out of his hands but he immediately wakes back up.

"Get out the way!" Belle shouts at Ric finds himself staring down the middle of the gun, he did not listen to Belle and instead jumped right onto the man and trying to grab the gun off him.

"Ric, stop it" Tasha shouts as the gun keeps moving around and pointing at her and Ella. Robbie tries to jump in front of Tasha and Ella to intercept any bullets that come there way.

---

Lucas stops to catch his breath, he coughed and tries to carry on but his legs were not going anywhere and he collapsed onto the ground.

---

The gun became hidden for a second as Ric was now on top of the man, although that did not last long and everyone was still screaming at Ric to stop but their words fell on deaf ears.

---

He lay on the grass with his eyes barely staying open, but he was soon awakened by the sound of a gun shot which was then followed by yet another gun shot.

---

"Martha Holden? I am looking for Martha Holden" He shouts a the nurse at the desk, he turns around to find Cassie who immediately smiles at him.

"Is everyone okay then?" Cassie asks ecstatically but can tell by Jack's guilty face that they were not alright.

---

"We have to get out of here" The first man says as the second man walks out of the gym. "Forget Jack and everything we came for, we are not going down for murder, times two" They both rush out of the bar.

"And never come back..." Tony shouts, half happy and half worried- Two people had just been shot.

---

"Martha!" Jack rushes into her room and hugs her really tightly. "Is this our little girl?" Martha nods and smiles. "You are not going to believe this..." Jack sits down and starts telling Martha about what his 'Dad' told him and that everyone was still locked in there, in big trouble but he had no idea what had just happened.

---

Lucas's legs and eyes suddenly become alert and he rushes towards the bar, just in time to see the two men drive off in their van. That proved that it was the people he knew that had just been shot.

---

Jack was holding his baby girl in his arms, she then started to cry so she took her out as Martha was trying to get some rest after her stressful birth.

"Clear the emergency room, we have two casualties coming in from Noah's bar" Jack turns around and stares at the nurse who had just said that. Was this all his fault? Who had been shot?

Preview: Jack goes on a downward spiral after feeling guilty about his friends being shot. The Hunter family all gather round as one of them will be left fighting for their life after the shooting, and why does Tasha collapse when trying to comfort Jack?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all 3 of you. ^_^ And no need to fight over Jack girls- He's mine! :P

Silent Night

25/12

3:00am

"This is Matilda Hunter, sixteen years old..." They explained as they wheeled her into the emergency room, while trying to keep her alive as her heart became weaker.

"Kim Hyde, nineteen years old..." They followed on as they tried to keep him alive as well.

---

"What has happened?" Beth asks her sons as she enters the hospital. Henry and Robbie look guiltily at her as if it was all their fault. "Where is Matilda, and Tony?" She asks frantically.

"Mum" Henry cries and as he looks in the emergency room, Beth could already see her daughter lying there.

"Tony is getting checked out by the doctor and Lucas ran off somewhere” Robbie explains as he also looks in on Matilda- Her heart had stopped yet.

"Mum! Is she going to die?" Henry sobs as Beth pulls him and Robbie into a tight hug, she definitely did not know the answer at the moment anyway.

---

"This is all my fault" Jack says as he passes his daughter back to her Mum. "I have ruined everyone's Christmas"

"How is this your fault" She replies while confused.

"I wish I was never born and I bet Mum and Dad did too" Jack stormed out of the room in tears.

"You know that is not..." She was cut off by the sound of the door slam behind Jack.

---

"Kim, please wake up" Rachel says as she holds onto his hand in hope of some change soon.

---

4:00am

"Is Amanda not home?" Drew asks, Belle just shakes her head and unlocks the door of the mansion. "Shall I make you a drink?" Belle does not reply but instead throws herself onto the sofa and bursts into tears, Drew rushes back into the lounge from the kitchen and sits next to her.

"We could have died" She cries, and holds onto Drew who cuddles her comfortably.

---

"Is there any change?" Beth asks a doctor who had been treating Matilda as she walked out of the emergency room.

"Matilda is definitely improving a lot since she came in” The doctor tells her as she walks over to the desk.

“And Kim?” Robbie asks, she just turns around and gives him a knowing look, he looked in through the door to see Kim was not improving at all.

---

“Jack! I know your in there, let us in” Tasha shouts through the locked door.

“Go away!” Jack screams so she pushes the door lightly and it surprisingly opens wide. Tasha walks in and pulls Ella’s pushchair in behind her.

“I have seen Martha” Tasha explains. “She told me what you said and it is not your fault that it happened” Jack does not say anything but he did look like he was actually listening to her when he looked straight at her.

“Have you been drinking?” Tasha asks as she smelt his breath, he shakes his head but she could tell he could. “Get up and walk in a straight line then” She jokes.

---

“They could die because of me” Ric frets as he walks around the room nervously. Cassie puts her arm around him, she did not know what to say to him as it was him who was trying to get the gun off the man in the first place.

---

“Come on Jack, you have a daughter now” She smiles as she bounces Ella on her knee. “And you know her and Martha need you now more than ever”

“What am I suppose to do, Tash?” He asks softly. “I do not hate anyone, and I still have the same Dad I always have and the only thing that has changed is the fact that..”

“Jack take Ella!” Tasha tells him as she passes her over to him. He guessed it was some kind of emotion thing to make him want to see his daughter, but that was until Tasha became very hot a feverish.

“Tasha, what is happening?” Jack asks while rocking baby Ella in his arms. Tasha then felt very dizzy and collapsed onto the floor. “Tash!”

---

“Your all stitched up now Mr Holden” Tony then started to walk out when Lucas walked into the room, the door nearly hitting Tony in the face.

“Dad!” Lucas cries as he immediately hugs him. “Why is all of this happening to us?”

Preview: Jack bonds with his daughter and finally talks to Tony. Matilda starts to wake up but Kim is not doing so well and Kit returns to Summer Bay with a surprise for her family.

Archived