Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little later than planned, but thanks for all your replies. :D

Silent Night

25/12

10:00am

“Can you believe I only gave birth last night” She smiles as she places Emily in her knew car seat. “And now I get to go home” She adds. Martha then laughs as Jack struggles to fasten his daughter in.

“It is harder than it looks” He explains to her but she just carries on laughing at him.

“I am just going to see Kim before I go” She tells him. “With him and Mattie well and all that”

“Well me and Em will go and wait for you in the car then” Jack sighs and then walks away as soon as soon as he had strapped Emily in to her car seat.

---

“Oh sorry” Matthew says as he accidentally runs in to Rachel in the corridor of the hospital, causing her to drop all of her paperwork. He bent down to help her pick it all up.

“I am fine!” She insists and immediately walks away from him after retrieving all her paperwork.

“What is wrong with her?” Matthew asks his wife who was looking through to see if Kim and Matilda had improved at all.

---

“Well both of you get better soon then” Martha tells them as she smiles and walks away. “I will come back in to you tomorrow”

“And bring the baby” Matilda insists as Martha turns around and nods at her before leaving their room.

---

“She will be talking before you know it” Robbie smiles as Ella walks up to him and hugs him.

“Why does Mummy and Daddy not count?” She jokes and then giggles. “Aw looks like she loves her Daddy”

“El, say Daddy” Robbie says to his little girl, she cheekily shakes her head and Tasha laughs at him.

---

“Welcome home” She tells his as she removes Emily from her car seat and into her new cot. “Happy Christmas Jack” She smiles at him cheekily. “I know we said we were not going to spend much” She looks at him. “But I did” She adds.

“But look what Santa brought you though” He laughs as he reveals all the presents from under the tree. “Santa went mad this year” He jokes as he passes her lots of presents which she snatches off him excitedly.

“Well although you already have one precious gift” She smiles while looking at their daughter. “The rest are under Kim and Rachel’s bed so you would not look at them before Christmas” She sticks her tongue out at him.

“Wow there is loads” He squeals. “You really went mad this year” He brings them all through to the living room with a huge grin on his face.

---

“Dad… Mummy” She giggles at them both.

“That is Mummy’s little girl” Tasha laughs as she strokes Ella’s blonde hair. “Say it again to make Daddy jealous” She laughs at her husband.

“Great” Robbie rolls his eyes. “I have got both my girls ganging up on me” He giggles as he chases after them and scoops them into a large hug.

---

“Kit, tell me the truth” Rachel pleads with her. “I know he is violent with you, so just admit it to me because I can help” She explains to her.

“You think Matt hits me?” She asks Rachel while sounding very shocked.

“Well he does, does he not?” She says to Kit confused. “You look so scared of him when I see you both” Rachel adds but then Kit just laughs.

---

“I am so glad I am not pregnant anymore” She giggles at Jack. “That means that maybe I will get some presents for my birthday that are not meant for Emily” She laughs at him. “But I love them, they are all adorable” She adds.

“And look, I still have more cards to open” He says while picking up a whole bunch of cards he had to open. “This is going to take me forever” He laughs and throws Martha the cards.

“Tasha’s, Tony’s, Ric’s, Grandad’s, Kim’s, Sally’s, Dan’s” She continues with her list as she looks at the handwriting on all the cards. “Well I don’t recognise this one” She adds and throws it back to Jack. He opened it curiously but his look of happiness soon turned to fear.

The card read:

Dear Jack & Martha,

Thought you had got rid of me, think again- I am your Dad and I will be back.

Oh and tell Tony to watch out, and to tell you the full story.

Your Dad (James) x

Archived