Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silent Night

11:00am

“I really cannot tell you” Kit tells her, smiling at her to reassure her. “But really, everything is under control now” She walks away, Rachel was still not convinced completely.

---

“He could not leave us for a few hours” Martha sighs as she throws away all the wrapping paper from all the presents, meaning it would take her forever to do. “Can we be happy about having a baby and have a happy Christmas, even after all he put us through last night? No he cannot even give us that!” She exclaims, while talking mostly to herself and not Jack because he was too busy opening and closing his mouth in shock.

“I really do not get him” Jack tells her as he finally speaks after a very awkward silence. “Does he want to get to know me? Or what?” He asks her confused.

“You cannot want to see that jerk, not after everything he has done to your family” She tells him angrily, Jack then looks at her weirdly.

“Martha I do not and never will want anything to do with him” He cries and Martha rushes up to hug him as he stood there, reading the card over and over again.

---

“Well, Ella sweetheart” Robbie smiles innocently at her. “Mummy thinks you should open some presents, but Daddy thinks you should give him a hug first” He adds. She does not walk though, but instead just stayed sat down because she did not understand what Robbie had just said to her.

“I am so happy to have you two” She smiles at them, realising they all could have been shot dead yesterday. “Just makes you realise how much you both mean to me” Tasha and her husband share a loving smile before Robbie excitedly runs to grab the presents that Santa has brought them.

---

“Mattie, I am so sorry” Ric tells her as he rushes into her room and immediately hugs her very tightly.

“Ow, that really hurts, Ric!” She tells him as he lets her go. “Anyway, Happy Christmas to you too” She jokes and then Cassie walks into their room as well.

“Your okay!” Cassie squeals at her, and she tells her to be quiet as Kim was still resting. “Sorry, see I told you she was okay, Ric” She grins at him.

---

How did the scan go?” Beth asks her immediately after she sees him. Kit looks down at her on the chair and fakes a smile which Beth takes as a good sign. “So it all went okay?” She smiles at her.

“Yeah it did!” Kit replies, sounding not too convincing but it did not matter to her mother, she just accepted that Kit said it went well.

---

“What do you think this guy is going to do to my Dad?” Jack asks while throwing the card onto the sofa, he looked uncomfortably worried and Martha picked up on this.

“I think he is just trying to scare you” Martha puts her arms on his shoulders seductively, trying to make Jack feel less worried.

“You really think that?” Jack asks her.

“Yeah I do, Jack I really do and now lets have a great Christmas with our little baby girl who just happens to be the best Christmas present you are ever going to get off me, ever” She smiles at him lovingly.

“But…” Martha places her finger on his lip and kisses him lightly before hugging him and picking up their baby girl. “I love you, Jack” Martha tells him and he gives her that knowing look, he loved her very much too.

---

“Are you sure this is going to work?” The second man from that night at the bar asks, the first man, James who was feeling very confident.

“Happy Christmas Tony!” He laughs evilly as he and the second man walk away and drive off.

Preview: Something does not go to plan, but who is hurt and who is not?

Archived