Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I have not been online since Saturday because of internet problems on my new laptop. :wink: Anyway cannot update this because I have already written most of it on my laptop and cannot get it on this computer, I don't know how long it will be. sorry people, but thanks for all your replies and I romise it is not fixed soon, I will completely re-write that part and post it just for all of yooou x

Sorry for the very long wait, so here it is:

Silent Night

25/12

12:00pm

“Well my Christmas has officially been ruined” Lucas moans as he joins the young couple in walking down the beach. “How about yours?” He asks as what happens last night kept going around and around in his head repeatedly, he then thought about his childhood and how everything just seemed so normal- but what was really normal?

“Dan, Leah and Dad got me quite a few cool things” Drew told them, just to fill in the long silences so he was not really bragging. “But it was not the same after you have had a gun pointed at you” He told them as Belle let go of his hand and gave him a very awkward look.

“Was that suppose to be funny?” Belle replies confused but also angrily, she had not realised that his tone of voice was kind and caring, and not sarcastic like he usually was. She then grabbed hold of his hand again after she had realised and gave him quite an apologetic look and he smiled, trying to hold himself back from laughing but he thought it would not be that appropriate at that moment in time.

---

“Stop worrying about it Jack” Martha says as she lay in her husbands arms and they were watching a girly film, Jack had not agreed to waste an hour and a half of his life watching girly rubbish, but being with his loving wife made him feel happier. “He cannot harm Tony when he is at the hospital” She reassures him and then rolls over and kisses him passionately for what seemed like forever, but it was only really a few seconds in real life.

“Maybe you are right” He smiles as they finally pull away from each other, giggling as they do. “Why do you always have to e so right?” He laughs sarcastically as she then hits him playfully, which ends in another full on kiss from them both.

“Emily is asleep” Martha smiles and places her arms around him seductively, and then pulls him off the sofa. Jack then immediately switched off the TV, as he knew he was in for a treat tonight.

---

“We have really got to get out of here, babe!” Matthew shouts to his wife from the down the other end of the corridor in the hospital. He places his hand on Kit’s baby bump, trying to wait for him or her to kick, but he or she did not seem to when he was around, usually anyway.

“No not again, you promised this would never happen again, you promised” She removes his hand off her stomach and turns around so she does not have to look at him. He looks at her confused which makes her even more angry. “I am pregnant, not stupid, so tell me what has happened, and you better tell me the truth” She sounded like she was no longer scared at him, and more like annoyed at his over all attitude.

“No, it is not…” He starts but she had already started to storm off, away from him in a bad mood.

---

“Well these are most of your presents” Henry tells his twin sister as he passes her a whole bag full of them and places them at the end of the bed. This made Matilda have to stretch over to reach them, which hurt her wounds slightly.

“And these are for Robbie and Tash” Beth then says as Robbie excitedly snatches it off her. “Oh and not forgetting little Ella, of course” She then passes Robbie another bag, but this time it was a whole bag full of presents for Ella.

“She has even more than me” Matilda moans as she peeks into her bag, she had quite a large pile in there anyway. “And she is not even old enough to open them properly” She adds, with Henry just laughing at her being so pathetic, not realising the fact that she was really joking.

“Well one year olds are so much easier to buy for than you teenagers” Beth laughs. “So are you actually going to open them before Christmas is over?” Immediately after she said that everyone except Tasha, who was holding Ella, started pulling presents out of their bag and ripping the wrapping paper off them.

---

“Happy Christmas, Jack!” She smiles as the both lie together in their bed, it was very peaceful and relaxing as they just lay in each other’s arms once again. No distractions, such as their beautiful baby girl, just a moment to themselves where they can spend time together at Christmas.

“And to…” He pauses as he hears crying sounds coming from the other room, Jack laughed and then jumped out of their bed, surprisingly exited at having to comfort his little girl. “Can you believe she is not even one day old” He rolls his eyes and then leaves the room.

---

“I am not going” Kit tells her husband adamantly as she walks right back up to him. “My family are here in Summer Bay, I am about to give birth and to be completely honest, I do not want to go now” She tells him, while quite proud of herself because she stood up to him.

“But you have to” He orders her, she just replies by looking at him furiously. “They are about to find everything out soon and they are already suspicious” Matthew tells her, he may have sounded like he was being mean to her, but all he wanted was for his wife and child to be safe, and if the truth came out then he definitely would not be.

---

“I thought they had taken most of the presents to the hospital” Lucas tells the couple confused as he tries to stare out a very neatly wrapped present that was sat right in middle of the table. The label that was attached to the top of the quite large box, read ‘Happy Xmas’. It did not state who it was to or from, but just a plain ‘Happy Xmas’.

“Open it then” Drew squeals excitedly, Belle then just laughed because obviously if Lucas did not begin ripping it open, then Drew certainly would. Lucas then picked up the box, it was quite heavy, but Lucas had no trouble in carrying it over to the sofa.

He then opened the box….

---

“I wish I could just stay here forever” Martha looks up at Jack and smiles, as the three of them sat, lay back on the sofa. Martha was lay on Jack and Emily was now asleep in both their arms, like a perfect family, nothing could go wrong for them while they felt so happy.

“Not exactly the best day of our lives, but definitely the most perfect moment” He replies, feeling calm and relaxed with his wonderful family lay with him. He was suppose to protect his girls, but when he was lay with them, he also felt as safe as them. Like nothing could harm him when he felt this happy and relaxed.

“Do you want me to get it?” Martha asks her husband, not letting him reply because she jumped up after moving Emily over to Jack a bit more and reaching over to pick up the phone that was ringing. She answered the phone with a simple ‘Hello’ and then just listens to what the person on the other end was telling her, she did not know the person and Martha’s happy face expression soon turned to shock and she then looked very upset. The phone was then placed back on the hook and she looked at Jack blankly, he knew something was seriously wrong but she could not find the words to tell him what.

Preview: So what has happened? And who is responsible? And also will anyone figure out what Matt is hiding before someone gets hurt?

Archived