Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here you go you lovely people. :P Finally...

Silent Night

25/12

1:00pm

“Jack…” Martha says.

She shouted at him as he continued to smile at her seductively, he didn’t turn around but instead tried to pull her into the bedroom but she declined and sat him down nervously which made him feel confused as to what she was going to tell him. Jack smiled at her awkwardly because of the strangely upset face she was pulling, like she was about to burst into tears but was holding them back painfully.

“Has something happened?” He finally asked her.

She then let it all out, tears flooding down her face as she prepared to tell him what she had to tell him. Martha opened her mouth once again but no words came out. He looked at her again, very concerned this time as she turned to face the wall.

“Jack, it’s Luc…” She told him. “The house…”

---

“And that is off Luc” Beth told her daughter. “He told me to give it to you now and he will be here later to see you”

Matilda grinned and snatches the present from her mother’s tight grip, and she then unsurprisingly rips open the paper excitedly and gasps amazed as opens the jewellery box that was inside the wrapping paper. Inside the box was a gorgeous silver necklace with a heart shaped charm with the letters ‘MH 4 LH’ engraved into it beautifully.

“Oh my… Its gorgeous” She smiles as she places it back in the jewellery box. “I don’t want to ruin it…”

---

“Where is he?” Jack said.

He screamed at the nurse frantically who looked as scared as Martha was. He then pulled Martha close and hugged her tightly for reassurance- after everything that has happened they could not win now, not now after everyone surviving last night.

“Can you please tell us what happened?” Martha asks the nurse politely as Jack buried his head in the back of Martha’s neck in shame. The nurse then nods at Martha who then awkwardly shows Jack into the emergency room- the one next to Matilda and Kim’s, even though they were still oblivious as to what had happened.

“All I know is that there was a very big explosion and three people were hurt” She then leaves them looking through the window as Lucas lies there, covered in creams and things to help his burns heal but he had to start breathing by himself first.

---

“Not in the morning, more during the afternoon” Tasha moans as she walks out of the bathroom for the fifth time in the last hour.

She runs up to cuddle Robbie who was lay on the sofa watching Christmas Tv with his daughter, and neither looked too interested in watching some cheesy Christmas crap.

Ella then wondered off out of her Daddy’s arms and into her play house, Tasha and Robbie both giggle as they snuggle up closer to each other and listen to the banging sounds coming from the playhouse.

A few minutes later Ella returned with plastic chips and peas from her play kitchen. Robbie accepts it and pretends to eat it which makes Ella very happy.

---

“You look worried, Kit” Beth says to her.

They were both sat on Matilda’s hospital bed, and she was now asleep. Kit was staring into space, or in her own world- either one of the two and she was still trying to ignore her mother. But was failing as Beth kept nudging her daughter to tell her what was wrong.

“Mum, what am I going to do?” She sobs into her mother’s arms.

---

“Why won’t he wake up?”

Jack shouts, waking Emily up who was before sleeping quietly in her pram. Martha looks at him, making sure he knew that she wanted him to be quiet while the doctors were working on his little brother, who was still struggling to breathe.

---

“I’m sorry but we have to move Matilda now!”

The doctor shouts frantically as she and a nurse immediately turn he her bed around a wheel her out of the emergency room, her eyes slowly opening as she felt her bed begin to move.

“Where are they taking me Mum?” Matilda asks while sounding worried.

Beth followed behind, as she struggles to carry the rest of the presents and wrapping paper out of the room, ready for the emergency that they were obviously clearing the room for. Kim’s bed then followed, with him and Rachel looking just as confused as the Hunter girls were.

It was not until they saw two very familiar Summer Bay residents that they realised what had happened- but they did not know the full story.

Preview: Will Lucas, Belle and Drew live to see the New Year? Kit FINALLY reveals Matthew’s secret to her family, and Jack begins to feel unwanted in his family.

Archived