Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natasha

My mum made me go to bed last night so i could stay on msn :( lol she said its for my own good because i had to be up at 5.45 lol well i was just explaining why i wasnt on when i said i would be lol

That was a great chapter

Update ASAP

Cute Jack is bonding with Gracie lol i named the baby for ya :P it cant just be called baby so im calling it gracie till it has a name!!! :P

Update like ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone. :D

Silent Night

25/12

7:00am

“You’re married” Robbie says, pointing out the obvious. “And pregnant”

“How very observant Robbie” Kit laughs.

“Why were we not invited? Just because we have not seen you in like over a year” Matilda tells her.

“Because…” She continues. “I have no idea, it was just a spur of the moment thing, just the two of us really”

---

“Can I come in?” Tony shouts from outside the door.

“Yeah!” Martha tells him, Jack nudges her as he did not want t o speak to him.

“Decided on a name for her yet?” Lucas asks as he, Beth and Tony enter her room.

“Yes we have” Martha explains excitedly. “Emily Louise Holden” Tony smiles, even though Jack was not talking to him still- he still thought of himself and his daughter as a ‘Holden’.

---

“How far gone are you?” Henry asks her.

“About seven months” She smiles as she rubs her baby bump.

“And what about this husband of yours, what is he like?” Matilda asks very interested, anything was better than listening to her brother’s fake arguing.

“He is…” She stops as someone she recognised walked through the automatic doors.

“He is here” Her husband smiles and he hugs her, Kit stops smiling though and Tasha notices this all the way from Kim’s bed.

---

“The gun was pointing at me” Belle explains to Amanda. “Matilda had already been shot and Kim had already tried to stop that so he jumped in front of the gun, and now he could be dead” She cries.

---

“She is gorgeous” Lucas says as he was holding her and rocking her from side to side.

“We know” Jack laughs, he smiles at Tony but then turns away to face his wife. “Our baby girl”

“Look, Jack please talk to me” Tony says to him as he sits on the end of Martha‘s bed next to him.

“Dad” Jack replied, the word Tony had wanted him to say for hours. “It’s okay, I understand why you did not tell me and now I have got Emily I know how much I would want to protect her from stuff like that” Tony pulled Jack into a small hug before Lucas passed him his daughter.

---

“Robbie, I am just going outside for a bit” Tasha tells him. “I don’t feel that well” She goes out and Robbie follows her.

“Maybe you should get checked out I by a doctor, you look terrible” Robbie says.

“No need, probably just caught something as this is a hospital” She replies.

“Yeah but I do not think anyone is in here just for your everyday bug” Robbie explains. “Come on Tash” She then begins to feel dizzy again and rushes into the girls toilets to throw up.

---

“Drew, talk to her” Amanda orders him as he comes back through the door. Amanda then walks upstairs to leave them to it.

---

I’m proud of you, Jack” Martha smiles as everyone had just left. “Now, come and give us a hug” He rushes over and kisses his girls and hugs them.

“When are you both allowed home?” He asks her.

“Tomorrow, looks like we will be spending our Christmas in hospital” She explains to him.

“Well at least something good came out of it” He smiles as he looks at his daughter, she looked just as gorgeous as her mother.

---

“She’s pregnant” The doctor explains to Tasha and Robbie. “The reason she would have felt so bad and collapsed is because she is very dehydrated”

“What is it with pregnancies and this Christmas” Robbie rolls his eyes and smiles. “That is great news” He hugs her tightly.

“Best Christmas present ever?” Tasha asks while laughing.

“Oooh maybe just a little better than the car you got me” He smiles.

Preview: Beth meets Kit’s husband, Kim’s condition improves and Lucas admits to Matilda that he loves her but does she feel the same?

Archived