Silent Night (The Christmas No One Expected)

Guest ~Natasha~

“It’s okay, we all are” Drew then looks around at all the scared faces. “Especially Martha, she has even wet herself”

“No she has not, her waters have just broken” Ric replies smartly and casually. “Oh my god her waters have broken!” Ric then shouts. “No this cannot happen now; you cannot have the baby now, Martha”

I love that!

Lmao at Ric's reaction I can totally see that happening.

The guys with guns want to see Jack strip....

or..

They came to shoot him after his terrible singing..

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love all your comments, thank yoooou. :lol:

Silent Night

24/12

11:00

"What are we going to do when Jack comes around again?" Robbie whispers to Kim as he rocks baby Ella, who was now asleep, in his arms.

"I don't know" Kim replied sounding very bored and half asleep, but the sound of Martha screaming soon woke him back up.

"Martha, breathe" Tasha told her as Martha was panicking, she was about to give birth in a bar, with no midwife and some crazy gunmen after her husband.

"As soon as Jack's awake, he's dead" She says while struggling to breathe. The second man then rises up of his chair and grabs Martha wrist hard.

"The one thing he would never do is shoot Jack!" He screams and then releases Martha's hand; she had quite a large red mark though.

"Why are you here then?" Drew asks him, very confused.

The man then does not say anything, it was just at this point when the first man returned, dragging a half conscious Tony in to the bar.

"Anyone else not want to co-operate?" The first man laughs. "I don't like people who steal from me"

He then looks over at Martha, and even though he still had his balaclava on, everyone could tell he had some kind of face expression under it. They then heard him sigh and whisper something else to the second man.

"Recognise me Mr Holden?" The first man removed his balaclava, no one knew who he was but Tony just looked really shocked before being reduced to unconsciousness as the man kicks him where he had already bruised him on his stomach.

Everyone suddenly heard coughing and spluttering sounds coming from behind the bar- It was Jack. Ric and Belle rushed behind the bar to try and help him up, but he vomited all over Ric's jacket beforehand.

"Great, I was already cold" Ric sighs as he and Belle help Jack walk over to where Martha was. He was still half out of it but it was progress from before.

"What's happened? Have we missed our booking at the restaurant?" Everyone glares at him, he looks around the room and looks confused when he sees the two men with guns. His eyes just became wide open which caused him to see his Dad unconscious and his wife in severe pain.

"Jack, please help me" Martha grabs his hand but then Jack wriggles it free again and rushes off and throws up again outside the male toilets.

"We cannot just let her give birth here" The second man tells the first man and he just nods his head.

"Yes, you are right" The first man looks around for a second and then points at Cassie. "You"

"Me what?" Cassie asks while sounding frightened so she clings onto Ric again, despite the vomit all over the front of his jacket.

"You, take Mrs Holden to the hospital" He pulls Cassie up and then drags Martha over to the door, and then slams it behind them both.

"Martha, what have you done with Martha?" Jack asks as he falls onto a chair while tripping over, the one thing he still had not noticed is that he was only wearing his boxers.

"She will be fine now, Jack" The first man smiles and then whispers something more to the second man.

"Why can't we take him now?" The second man asks, loud enough so nearly everyone could hear.

"Because look at the state he is in, and besides how can we take Jack without his lovely father watching" He shouts and continues smiling as Jack wonders over to Tony and tries to wake him up again.

Preview: It's Christmas but no one is smiling! Tony has got some explaining to do with his sons and everything becomes clear when the men reveal who they really are!

Thanks to everyone who has ever replied, especially Sian who has replied to all 3 parts. ^_^

Btw Jack is not drunk anymore and he is now wearing clothes- I know you are all very disappointed! :P

Silent Night

25/12

12:00

"Happy Christmas everyone" Robbie sighed as he check his watch, the second hand had just hit twelve- It was Christmas! Tony started to come around again as he tried to lift himself up, only to fail and fall back down again. He could only just see the first man talking to Jack, his tired face soon turned worried and he wriggled his whole body over to his son.

"Dad, don't move!" Lucas shouted as he ran over to him, he was now in hearing distance of what Jack and the man were talking about.

"What..." Tony then coughed heavily. "Was he saying to you, son?" Then the man who was talking to Jack just bursts out laughing.

"Something funny?" Lucas asks angrily as he helps his father regain his balance. The man then nods, smiles and then goes back to talk to the other man.

---

12:10

Jack's phone starts to ring; he stares at the first man who just nods as if to say he was allowed to answer it. "Martha?" Jack shouts relieved.

-

"It's Cassie on Martha's mobile" He hears a voice on the other end saying. "You have a baby girl" Jack smiles, everything that was happening now did not matter anymore- He now was a father to a baby girl.

He hung up on Cassie and repeated it over and over again- "I am a Dad" He keeps on smiling until he thinks about all that Martha went through while he was locked in the bar.

"Congratulations, Jack" Lucas says but he was not smiling, he looked more scared and worried about what was going to happen, what they wanted with Jack and his Dad.

"I'm a granddad!" Tony stutters, still in pain from all his bruising. The first man suddenly starts laughing again, making everyone still in there really confused.

---

12:20

"He is going to kill us all" Matilda cries. He then points the gun at her for a laugh which startles her so she freezes.

He then lies the gun on the bar, but still no one dared as the second man was still waving his gun around like it was some kind of tennis racket. He seemed even more deranged then the firs man.

"Why are you doing this?" Tasha screams, while trying to calm down a hysterical Ella.

"I came here to get what is mine" He laughs. "Only there are obstacles to overcome"

---

12:30

"What a great start to Christmas" Drew says to everyone sarcastically and he still cuddles Belle.

"I want to see Martha!" Jack orders but as he tries to bang the door down, the two men drag him away.

"We have a very good story to tell you first Jack" He scarily smiles at Tony who is now pleading with him not to tell Jack something. "A kind of fairy tale if you like"

"He's not five" Henry shouts.

"Yes I know, smart ass!" He sits down next to where Jack was lay on the chair.

"I have not seen you before in my life" Jack says confused, trying to remember his childhood. "Nope, never"

"Yes you have, Jack" The first man replies.

---

12:40

"Who are you both?" Lucas asks the men, who then look at Tony.

"Your father will explain" He says and then leans back on the chair he was sat on.

"Dad?" Lucas asks worriedly, Jack also does.

---

12:50

"I guess you both deserve the truth" Tony says, while the second man locks everyone in the gym so that all five of them would have some privacy.

"What do you mean?" Jack asks while sitting up on his chair.

"Well when you were only small, about three you became quite ill" Tony continues guiltily. "And then you needed a blood transfusion so all the family were tested, we all went through various tests and one of them came up with something very unusual"

"What has this got to do with anything?" Jack asks while very confused.

"That particular test said that you could not possibly be my son" Jack and Lucas stare at him blankly. "Your Mum explained everything and it was shocking, I brought you up as my own with your mother and everything was fine until he showed up on the doorstep a couple of years later" He points at the first man who then takes a bow as a joke.

"He claimed someone told him about you and he wanted access" Lucas and Jack both had tears coming from their eyes. "We told him he was out of his mind after everything he had done to our family"

"He is my Dad?" Jack asks Tony.

"Yes, but you have to understand" Tony tells them. "He raped your mother!" He shouts. "Your Mum never told me until I wrongly accused her of cheating on me after all the test results were brought back to us.

Jack then gets up while very upset and walks into the toilet, he needed time to take it all in. Lucas the pushes past the men and follows Jack.

"Satisfied?" Tony asks the men. "You will never have anything to do with MY son's life because of what you did!"

Preview: Jack has flashbacks of his childhood & he struggles to cope with everything...

Thanks to everyone who has ever replied, especially Sian who has replied to all 3 parts.

Btw Jack is not drunk anymore and he is now wearing clothes- I know you are all very disappointed!

:) yay I'm mentioned and he is my reply :)

Damn lol then again, is he in his ohsosexyuniform?

Poor Jack. Poor Tony.

Liked the fairytale bit and Henry pointing out the obvious.

May be Martha and Jack can call their child Jaroldeen Sian Holden! - cute name :P

Archived