The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I think most people who don't like her are JM fans. But I don't know why the others don't like her. :unsure: Maybe you should check the 'I Hate Sam' Club to find out.

i resent that. i don't dislike her because i'm a J/M fan, i just plain old don't like her. but i won't get into that here. just wanted to clear that up cos i know a lot of other people think the same

^ I think most people who don't like her are JM fans. But I don't know why the others don't like her. :unsure: Maybe you should check the 'I Hate Sam' Club to find out.

i resent that. i don't dislike her because i'm a J/M fan, i just plain old don't like her. but i won't get into that here. just wanted to clear that up cos i know a lot of other people think the same

Look, this is a thread for appreciating SAM and I resent the Sam haters coming in here and spilling their bile and trying to justify their hatred of someone who has done nothing more than light up the TV screen . You have your own thread so bloody well stick to it. I don't give a stuff why you don't like her. We accept you don't like her , so just accept that some of us do like her, or is that to much for you to cope with.

Claire Louise, you are so right and the Samster beats Matha into a cocked hat.

Archived