The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

I'll probably get yelled at for saying this in here... but I'd genuinely love it if Sam turned out to be a psycho biatch and actually threatened Martha. And who would people believe? The woman who already has the man, or the woman who might try anything to get him back? Ooh it'd be like that Corey situation in reverse, except that Jack's in much deeper than Martha was because he actually married the dangerous crazy person. Not that Corey was crazy... he just had some unconventional views on vengeance... >_>

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is she good for Jack?

Until Sam came along Jack was like really boring and lame. She made him seem a lot more interesting to me. Before he just used to have this stupid grin and be well stupid. After Sam he had more about him, and we saw different sides to him and I liked him for the first time. It was like he grew a back bone, Martha never let him show if he had one, he sort of grew three inches when Sam cam along. The writers have stuffed that up a bit with the way they are messing with Sam's head at the moment :P but she is still good for him, he is not such a dork or a door mat as he used to be.

I don't think Jack should be with anyone, all he's done (like Martha) since he got here is go in and out of relationships, with the odd coma in between. Its about time we saw who Jack is, because honestly, I don't know, he's so inconsistantly and badly written, just like Lucas and it makes him very hard to like!

I'd love it if it was just him and a kid (maybe Rory, maybe not......) and they had kind of a 'big daddy' situation going on, with him adjusting to becoming a good father, THEN he can get a girlfriend (not Martha) because he seems the type for that sort of storyline.

Him and Martha and Sam are just boring and they all drag eachother into the mud when they're put together. Think about what good charcaters they'd make if they were all split up!

I think Jack shows more back bone with Sam than he ever did with Martha, he was a total door mat with her. and then exploded and said no. With Sam he is trying to do the right thing but stuffing up majorly which is not the same thing as having no back bone at all.

Archived