The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

I wasn't that fond of Sam before but since this week I officially LOVE her. I love how she told Martha off, that vile cockroach needed taking down a peg or two! I love how Sam is managing to make both Jack and Martha miserable at the same time by forbidding even a friendship between them. Sam was right Martha is totally faking an offer of friendship with her to get closer to Jack. The alliance with Johnny is great, and there was definitely sexual tension between them, even though its all on Johnny's side. I hope Sam reciprocates and has a steamy affair with Johnny, he's ten times the man Jack is anyway. I just want Sam to turn into a supervillain. She's way more fun as sneaky and evil than she is when she's being neurotic over Jack(why would you bother over HIM anyway?).

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't that fond of Sam before but since this week I officially LOVE her. I love how she told Martha off, that vile cockroach needed taking down a peg or two! I love how Sam is managing to make both Jack and Martha miserable at the same time by forbidding even a friendship between them. Sam was right Martha is totally faking an offer of friendship with her to get closer to Jack. The alliance with Johnny is great, and there was definitely sexual tension between them, even though its all on Johnny's side. I hope Sam reciprocates and has a steamy affair with Johnny, he's ten times the man Jack is anyway. I just want Sam to turn into a supervillain. She's way more fun as sneaky and evil than she is when she's being neurotic over Jack(why would you bother over HIM anyway?).

Is that You Jess?

"Man is a narcissistic species by nature. We have colonized the four corners of our tiny planet. But we are not the pinnacle of so-called evolution. That honor belongs to the lowly cockroach. Capable of living for months without food. Remaining alive headless for weeks at a time. Resistant to radiation. If God has indeed created Himself in His own image, then I submit to you that God is a cockroach." - Mohinder Suresh, Heroes

I was quoting that to be smart (because I like cockroaches...), but after rereading the "capable of living for months," etc, your analogy actually makes a lot of sense :huh:

I said somewhere earlier in this thread that I might like Sam if she became deliberately evil, but I was so deeply disappointed that she had nothing to do with Rev. Hall that this stuff with Johnny is too little too late. I still have a sliver of hope for her that her "secret" is something that turns her character completely on it's head and makes her 100 times more interesting than I ever thought she could be, but it is only a sliver, and I've been hurt so many times before. (And no offense intended, but Sam doesn't mean enough to me to risk getting hurt for.) I'm keeping a wary eye on the situation. There are rumoured spoilers that lead me to believe that she may do something to make me take notice of her, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm posting in here to go on record to say that IF she does what I hope she's going to do, and if her motives are properly explored and explained and are to my liking... I might not see Sam as a complete waste of a character after all :P

I read claire_louise's post in the spoiler section and the

Roman and Martha thread

and it all suddenly made sense. Jack and Martha are incapable of making themselves happy and so they screw up lovely characters and turn them into monsters while they mess which each others heads. How selfish . Why didn't I see it before? Sam was the victim here. Poor Sam.

I am surprised you have not all not been attacked lynched or reported by the J and M lovers :P

We don't really need them clogging up this thread though. They may well have ruined a good character, which I am inclined to agree on, but lets remember Sam as the nice person she was when she arrived, before their shenannigins set her off on the path she is now on.

Archived