The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

^ Sends shivers down mine aswell. I've a good feeling that we may have seen the last of that "worst child character on TV in history" when he was bundled off out of school last week (and he only marginally beats Annie in that category).

I actually really like Rory, the reason it sends shivers down my spine is because I shudder to think how he would turn out if he gets raised by J&M.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Sends shivers down mine aswell. I've a good feeling that we may have seen the last of that "worst child character on TV in history" when he was bundled off out of school last week (and he only marginally beats Annie in that category).

I actually really like Rory, the reason it sends shivers down my spine is because I shudder to think how he would turn out if he gets raised by J&M.

As opposed to the psychotic, mudering mother he already has?

JM probably will NOT adopt Rory as he left to live with his aunty (I think his aunty will be his legal guardian once Sam dies)

. Shame, Jessica Chapnick was a good actress, too.

I am both sad and looking forward to fridays/todays episode, when Jessica gives her final performance, as its bound to be fantastic. She has, like all the other weeks, been amazing this week. Calling Jack a hopeless cop was just great the other day, I thought. It won't be the same without her. :(

It doesn't seem fair that we're losing Sharni, Kate, and Jessica in the space of three days. I remain excited about... today :unsure:... but there is a lot of sadness mixed in with that. I hated Sam for a long time, but Jessica has really proven herself to be a worthy actress of late. I think I would have liked another week with her.

I love how Jack is finally getting what has been coming to him for a very long time. I hope the repercussions of Sam's

death

are felt by J&M for the rest of their(hopefully short) time on the show. Sam is definitely my favourite female character of the past few years, probably my fave since Dani. I'm starting to go off Rachel since she hooked up with a Holden...those Holdens are nothing but bad news.

Archived