The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

Oh my god, that never even crossed my mind. My two current favourite characters uniting, although Sam does seem to be doomed, which is fine by me as long as she causes as much trouble possible for you-know-who before she goes down. Aden on the other hand I would genuinely be distraught if he died. So Sam would have to hook up with someone equally crazy who could also be killed off. If not Corey, how about Charlie? I know he clearly liked boys, but if he turned straight he and Sam would make quite a pair. Or maybe Dom? I've always liked Dom :wub: .

Sam and Dom? That would be... disturbingly... interesting... whether we'll ever see Dom again minus his Belle obsession while

Sam is still alive

is unlikely... but if she didn't

die

it would be perfectly plausible...

I'll miss Sam...

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm not sure about how things are going in Australia with the Sam helping Johnny storyline, but I was thinking that maybe Johnny could kill Martha as a way of thanking Sam for helping him, and then to stop Jack from finding out the truth (as bad a cop as he is) he could kill him too. Then Sam would be distraught for a while until she realises that he's done her and the viewers a huge favour, then her a Johnny would realise their feelings for each other and elope into the sunset :) . Well it beats more of Jack/Martha/Sam :wink:

Don't know why I came in here... don't particularly care for the woman. But I guess if I have to say something positive, it's that Jess C's acting these past few weeks has been awesome. Not that I'm going to start loving the character. I'm leaving now. :ph34r:

Well I'm not sure about how things are going in Australia with the Sam helping Johnny storyline, but I was thinking that maybe Johnny could kill Martha as a way of thanking Sam for helping him, and then to stop Jack from finding out the truth (as bad a cop as he is) he could kill him too. Then Sam would be distraught for a while until she realises that he's done her and the viewers a huge favour, then her a Johnny would realise their feelings for each other and elope into the sunset :) . Well it beats more of Jack/Martha/Sam :wink:

Johnny killing Martha... now why didn't they do that... I'd take Martha over Johnny dead any day... not that I'm a fan of Johnny, but the endless JM saga would be over :)

I like what they've done with Sam recently. She's become an interesting character.

I won't be sad to see her die though. I think her story has run it's course, and it's a good thing that she gets to go out with the grace of super villain, continuing to mess up the lives of those who have wronged her, rather than drag on as a half-hearted alternative to Martha. And I'm not saying that because I like Martha any better, I'm saying it because we all know it's a fact, it's the only reason she was brought in. You've complained about it a million times yourselves so don't jump on me for saying it again.

Anyway, Jess has been great lately. A real joy to watch.

I actually do agree about Sam at first being brought in as another obstacle in the never ending JM saga... which is a pity because under other circumstances I'm sure she would have been a more liked character... I'm not saying just JM fans hate her, to be clear, I'm saying that it's annoying the way perfectly decent characters with fantastic actors/actresses are being brought in for the sake of getting in the way of a not-so-forbidden-but-still-impossible-love. If PSYCHO-Sam had been brought in, instead of JM-Obstacle-Sam, it would have been good. Really good.

Yes, it would have. My problem with Sam wasn't that she was a b*tch - I've loved characters like Angie, Amanda, Jazz and Josie for the same underhanded, manipulative things that Sam's done - it was that she was a b*tch who didn't believe she was a b*tch, and because she didn't believe it, no one else did either. (Which reminds me of someone else too, but I won't go into THAT.) So now that she's owning her b*tchiness, I'm quite enjoying her :)

Not long now until Sam

dies.

I am sad about it, but in a way it is totally inevitable. The good thing is there is a ray of hope in her

death

because she is going to bring down that awful Martha with her :lol:. I hope Sam changes her will at the last moment so Rory is taken custody of by her sister Britt. The thoughts of Jack and/or Martha raising him sends shivers down my spine. What type of parents would they make?

^ Sends shivers down mine aswell. I've a good feeling that we may have seen the last of that "worst child character on TV in history" when he was bundled off out of school last week (and he only marginally beats Annie in that category).

Archived