The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you can see there are quite a few, and you don't need to duck. We go quietly abut our business, we just don't need to make a constant huge broohahahhhhaaa about her like some do about the person they ship. :DYou are welcome to drop by any time as long as you behave. :P

*waves goodbye* :lol:

Silly kittens, bumping threads... you could be using this time to READ MY FIC!!! :P

(I'm not after attention, I'm not after attention at all.... >_>)

I promise there are some truly sickening (even if you like them!) Jack and Sam scenes :P

Oh why am I in here? Even if you do read it, you'll just call me a... *gasp* Sam lover :mellow:. I'm sorry. I should not be allowed to post at this time of the morning *shakes head.*

Silly kittens, bumping threads... you could be using this time to READ MY FIC!!! :P

(I'm not after attention, I'm not after attention at all.... >_>)

I promise there are some truly sickening (even if you like them!) Jack and Sam scenes :P

Oh why am I in here? Even if you do read it, you'll just call me a... *gasp* Sam lover :mellow:. I'm sorry. I should not be allowed to post at this time of the morning *shakes head.*

I just read it

You dont want to know what I thought about it

Archived