The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

I just know Sam will be gone soon. And it's not fair. Jess was amazing this week, I hope we get some more performances from her. I have been avoiding Sam spoilers and refuse to believe what I've accidentally come across. I just don't want her stint to end.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a week of the wonderful Sam left, its been an amazing few months. After Rocco she is my favourite guest character ever. I think she's just going to lose it completely this coming week, and by Friday who knows what she will have done? One thing is for sure, Summer Bay will be an extremely less interesting place once she's gone.

Oh my god, that never even crossed my mind. My two current favourite characters uniting, although Sam does seem to be doomed, which is fine by me as long as she causes as much trouble possible for you-know-who before she goes down. Aden on the other hand I would genuinely be distraught if he died. So Sam would have to hook up with someone equally crazy who could also be killed off. If not Corey, how about Charlie? I know he clearly liked boys, but if he turned straight he and Sam would make quite a pair. Or maybe Dom? I've always liked Dom :wub:.

I think Jess Chapnik must be very grateful to Bevan Lee and the writers of the current story lines for redeeming her character. In the future Sam may even feature on popular character lists because of the way she's been since Christmas. Jess is a good actress. I've always thought that, but never cared for Sam until Johnny started blackmailing her. Her insecurities and neurosis since she came back last July have been so tedious to watch. In her initial stint on the show she was just dull. Lately she's been bloody interesting and intriguing and all the things you want in a character. I for one am glad to see her go out in a blaze of glory and now she will be remembered. Jess is too good for it to be any other way.

Archived