The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy I found this thread. Though I've only skimmed through it so far, I feel like I've found a home on here. I like Sam, and don't like Martha. Hopefully I'll be safe here :unsure::)

It's not a competition you know :rolleyes: I like Martha AND I like Sam (this seaon since they gave her some substance - last year she was just a snivelling brat). You sound like Sam talking to Jack now, bringing Martha into it :lol: I suppose there are plenty of Sam fans who look on it as "Sam versus J&M" and plenty of J&M fans who only see "J&M versus Sam". That was the case last year and it was sooooo dull and boring. This year Sam is much more interesting since she has NOT been all about J&M. Can we just celebrate that instead of relating her to them all they time? Jess deserves much better I think.

I'm happy I found this thread. Though I've only skimmed through it so far, I feel like I've found a home on here. I like Sam, and don't like Martha. Hopefully I'll be safe here :unsure::)

It's not a competition you know :rolleyes: I like Martha AND I like Sam (this seaon since they gave her some substance - last year she was just a snivelling brat). You sound like Sam talking to Jack now, bringing Martha into it :lol: I suppose there are plenty of Sam fans who look on it as "Sam versus J&M" and plenty of J&M fans who only see "J&M versus Sam". That was the case last year and it was sooooo dull and boring. This year Sam is much more interesting since she has NOT been all about J&M. Can we just celebrate that instead of relating her to them all they time? Jess deserves much better I think.

Salem never said anything about a compition, simply stated that he/she liked Sam and disliked the character of Martha. Jesus.

Salem never said anything about a compition, simply stated that he/she liked Sam and disliked the character of Martha. Jesus.

I just don't see the relevance. I like Aden and I don't like Geoff. Interesting, but irrelevant. I like Jesus though, if you're asking.

Archived