The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

Exactly!

I liked Sam when she first entered the show but then her character became whiny and selfish so I ended up hating her. Having said that I liked the storyline she had with Johnny as it was her own stroyline not her and JM storyline.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam was a crazy nutter but I liked her character anywho. She's meant to one of those characters the majority hate and mainly because of JM if it wasn't for them she would have been liked more. I loved evil Sam when she was standing on the cliff watching Jack was brill. Jessica did a fantastic job and even though

Sam died I think the fact that we get the flashbacks is a plus point becasue we get to enjoy more of her insanity. If her plan was to frame JM for the murder I hope it works it would be hilarious if it did.

I'm going to be really snobby and say that only a select group of elite individuals are capable of appreciating Sam. In other words, we Sam fans are great.

And yes it would be absolutely hilarious if PC Plod and the she-devil were locked up for Sam's murder.

I can't say I disagree :) Fans of JM will never see Sam as a proper character only an obstacle which is why people view it one sided if you like JM there's no way you can like Sam and if you like Sam there's no way you can like JM.

But most Sam fans hated JM way before Sam came into the picture, well I did anyway.

I hope there's still some Sam flashbacks left to come.

You see my problem with your theory is you are a) the same yourself if you like Sam and hate J&M and see it as you can only like one or the other, and b) you are giving no countenance to people who do like Jack, Sam and Martha.

I meant to say most fans in hindsight there were problems with my theory and writing it late probably did that.

So I apologize to anyone I offended that wasn't my intention.

I am? Did I say anything hypocrytical, or are you talking about someone else?

I didnt say to you. I meant Sam fans in general who think all JM fans are Sam haters.

That might have been directed at me. In my above post I do apologize and I do again.

I totally didn't mean that all Sam fans hate JM or vice versa. Just that some fans do.

I'm sorry again for causing this.

I didnt say to you. I meant Sam fans in general who think all JM fans are Sam haters.

Dont know about any one else but that's probably because 90% of the posts I have read saying they want Sam dead end with "so Jack and Martha can be together". :P But if you say that's coincidence who I am to quibble.

Damn it this whole storyline is so damn good, and Sam was damn good and I am going to damn well miss her. Damn it.

That might have been directed at me. In my above post I do apologize and I do again.

I totally didn't mean that all Sam fans hate JM or vice versa. Just that some fans do.

I'm sorry again for causing this.

Dont worry about it, its just some people cant seem to get rid of the idea JM fans have to hate sam. They can hate regardless .

Archived