The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

Yes I've been paid by Seven to come on here and try boost Sam's popularity. :rolleyes:

Actually Johnny Cooper has managed to do that all by himself. I know Sam won't be around for much longer, I hope she goes out in a blaze of glory causing as much misery for The Cockroaches(you know who I mean) as possible.

The fact you called JM cockroaches says more about you than them.

IMO only a insecure person says that.

My use of the term cockroaches is in relation to their seeming invincibility - a lot of other people are leaving/have left, yet they remain. It has nothing to do with their physical appearance, nobody can deny they're a good-looking pair, which plays a large part in their popularity.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling Sam Gollumina, which I have noticed a lot of people do

I was thinking about that today (not sure why), and I came to the conclusion that it's a probably a reference to Gollum in LOTR, not because of her appearance (which would be stupid and mean) but because of the way she treats Jack as her "precious" - obsessively guarding him. I think that's what that little nickname means. Also, it's just the one person who calls her that, but he is very persistent about it :P

There is nothing wrong with Sam. Let me just get that clear

She is pretty, its how she acts on screen, the character she potrays.

She is pretty and prettier than most but I wont compare with Martha as I have no right to do that

• 2 weeks later...

Sam sure knows how to wield a cricket bat thats for sure :P I have felt so sorry for her in recent weeks, she has been stuck between a rock and a hard place and when Johnny assaulted her the acting in that episode was awesome. I know what she has done is wrong but its so understandable and I know it will end it tears but Jess C is doing a wonderful job with this story line.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Sam and I don't understand why there is such a vehement attitude towards her character. Maybe I don't see her as a coniving crack-whore but am I supposed to? She doesn't come across that way. Her character has gone through hell and back its amazing that she isn't an evil psychotic. All she has done is protected what was hers - that being Rory and Jack. And with the issue of Johnny of whom I suspect sexually abused her at some time (it has been suggested so in another thread) and had blackmailed her - her having killed him when the opportunity had arisen didn't surprise me in the least.

Anyways I will be sad to see the end of her but I don't really care for Jack and how he survives the whole ordeal myself. I somehow wish it was Jack leaving and Sam 'spiralling out of control'. Besides isn't it a bit of a trend for a character to go off the rails... *cough Martha*? Been there done that <_< I just wonder what will happen to poor Rory at the end of this.... :(

Sam has been amazing. I love how they have made her so interesting. To start with Jack looked better next to her, but lately he just looks pathetic as she just gets better and better. I think she will be missed and even people who have said they hated her are saying how good the story is and how good Jessica Chapnik is. I am going to miss her. :(

Archived