The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

Thats Ok... sorry about my tantrum,... passes Zetti one of Kirst's very tasty cookies :D ........ you may very well be right about the writers ... my theory is that when they saw how ENORMOUSLY popular Sam and jack were first time around... they panicked like they have never panicked before so they totally went to town in turning her into the wicked witch of the west ...... fortunately for Sam some of us saw past this mean and devious plot they had concocted ... :P they did it a bit with Kit and Rachel too... they knew they were writing Kit out and wanted Rachel to be the one everyone liked so tried to make it so Kit was the bad the bitch so speak.... I think Sam is doing the best she can in the circumstances... she has chutspah..... she isn't always wise... but which of is? :P

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Sam. I think she could be a great character in the future if given a chance.

I think Jack is better off with her than with Martha.

Jack and Martha are only interesting when they are trying to get together and failing.

When they're together they're boring.

I joined today to say that I love Sam. I think she is beautiful. I cant believe how horrible some people are.

I'm sorry if anything I've said has offended you. If it helps, I think your avatar of Sam is lovely. (In light of my own recent tantrums, that may sound insincere, but I'm being genuine. It's a nice photo.)

Thats Ok... sorry about my tantrum,... passes Zetti one of Kirst's very tasty cookies :D ........ you may very well be right about the writers ... my theory is that when they saw how ENORMOUSLY popular Sam and jack were first time around... they panicked like they have never panicked before so they totally went to town in turning her into the wicked witch of the west ...... fortunately for Sam some of us saw past this mean and devious plot they had concocted ... :P they did it a bit with Kit and Rachel too... they knew they were writing Kit out and wanted Rachel to be the one everyone liked so tried to make it so Kit was the bad the bitch so speak.... I think Sam is doing the best she can in the circumstances... she has chutspah..... she isn't always wise... but which of is? :P

Accepts the cookie. I am annnoyed that the writers made her a pawn in JM's relationship, its stupid as Sam deserves a stpryline that makes her hated or popular for her own reasons not a pathetic reason.

I think Jack is better off with her than with Martha.

Agreed.

Jack and Martha are only interesting when they are trying to get together and failing.

When they're together they're boring.

Disagreed. Those two are always so boring together, half the time they love each other, and half the time they absoulutely hate each other.

I think i'd prefer it if Martha left... Or Jack... but preferably Martha. I reckon Sam is a great character with heaps of storyline possibilities, but i'm really over all the controversy and that the only storylines Sam gets is maybe getting attacked and a whole segment of stuff not really about her- just to the side line. She needs her own stories. I would much prefer it if HAA would stop having so many storylines all centralised around 1. couples- just let them be single or together without any RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS 2. J+M- it has been going on for way too long... Just stop bringing up them...

Let Jack and Martha be best friend, let Jack be married to Sam, and let the full stop go after that. Not any relationship problems.

I agree. I loved Jack and Martha in the beginning and now when I think about it I bang my head on the desk and wonder why. They are just so cliched. it has got interminably boring. Sam on the other hand has a lot of potential and is kind of quirky, she is pretty and nice and I like her. I wish they would stop making her the baddy in all of this. If you ask me Jack is a spine less wimp, because if he really wanted Martha all the alleged manipulation in the world would not stop him going after her, and Martha blows hot and cold all the time and if she really loved Jack she would not having been all over Jonah and every other guy who has crossed her path since they split up. Sam is a nice person and deserves better than wimpy Jack. In fact she ought to be with Hot Dad, or may be with Roman, he looks like he could give a girl a good time . tehetehetehe

I'm not a major Sam fan. I admit it. It might not come as much of as surprise to some people.. as I've got a private parking space on the JM ship of annoyingly long and drawn out storylines. But... she's not all that bad.

Sure, if you ask me while watching an episode where Sam gets in the way of JM's reunion AGAIN then I'm going to call her quite a few names... but when my frustration at the stupid programme has faded and I'm back to me again, I'll probably defend her a bit. She's alright. When she's not deleting phone messages and deliberately keeping Jack and Martha apart in her heat of jealousy, she's okay. And honestly - I can't blame her! Jack's done it to her. Jack's wronged her so many times, it's only justice that she does the same. She's being selfish now and posessive, but many people would do the same in her position. I do feel a bit of sympathy for her.

Who is better with Jack - Martha or Sam? Martha. Hands down. Sam deserves better treatment than what Jack is giving her. When Jack's with her... they're both quite horrible characters. Not horrible... just not nice or caring. Selfish really. Jack's stringing her along, and Sam's being possessive and jealous. Both have thier reasons, but it doesn't mean either are right.

I think if Sam was more like she was at the beginning, how she told Jack to just get over the fact Martha slept with Ash and was quite blunt, then I'd like her more. Before all her whiny crap, she was a good character. Of course, I wouldn't have admitted it at the time. :P But... the writers have messed JM up.. so I can distance myself enough to know that Sam was actually a good character at one time. But now.. she's been spoiled. Along with Jack and Martha.

And Tony. God damn that Tony. :glare:

In conclusion - Aside from the jealousy and whiney stuff.... Sam's not all that bad. Her character at the beginning had good qualities, but has been ruined by the Jack and Martha storyline. I don't think I'd actually mind if she broke up with Jack and stayedi n the Bay and found a better partner for herself and stopped being so whiney and bleh.....

Honestly, there was some appreciation in there. :P

Writers can be stupid .We like characters and love them, then they change them because they want a story to go a certain way. it sucks. The Sam who first arrived would not be like now, but i still love her, because i know its not really her, its those stupid writers. She is a kind and beautiful person who is being used. The Jack and Martha thing makes me feel ill its gone on so long it feel like its older than me. They need to stop it and stop ruining lovely people like Sam for stupid stories. I LOVE SAM :wub:

Archived