The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was lovely how Paul defended Sam, and Jessica , in the Sam and Jack wedding video on the SEVEN site, saying what a lovely person she was, and how it wasn't nice how the Jack and Martha fans treated her. I know a lot of people are arguing its not about the Jack and Martha thing, but for a lot of others it is. It is so silly and extraordinarily childish at times.

We can See Martha doing things which Sam can not. Some of which are quite nice, and some how Sam is supposed to know this by ESP. We forget she doesn't see these things.On the other hand to me Martha is more and more and more coming across as some one who is pissed about wanting something someone else has. As soon as she has it she will want something else. If she and Jack get back together she will be fed up within weeks. If you look at her history is a pattern with her. Martha has her good points, she has a good heart, but she is I am afraid selfish, she makes me want to shake her. Sam is vulnerable woman who is hurting like mad and wants to be with the guy she loves, that's selfish too. I know who I have more sympathy for.

I'm a Sam fan. Her character is...

whats the word?...

Interesting. In-ter-est-ing!

Plus the actress is beautiful :wub:.

Well said Pierced Musie. I completely agree with you. Sam is absolutely stunning, and so much more complex and interesting and layered than some of the others. She is too good for Jack damn it.

I do like Sam but how can you say that about her, she is blaming her past for the now and hurting Jack and to some extent Rory as Jack is never going to 100% committed to her and for that reason and that reason alone she will never be my favourite character. She is pretty though.

I'm a Sam fan. Her character is...

whats the word?...

Interesting. In-ter-est-ing!

Plus the actress is beautiful :wub: .

I agree. Sam is a really interesting character, I like all her little insecurities it just goes to show how the whole thing with Shane affected her, and I think the Writers write her really well. She's one of my favorite ever Characters and definitly my favorite guestie. I'll be sad when she's gone.

Archived