The 'I Love Sam' Club

Guest Cerise

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was a safe place for Sam lovers to post. Why bother coming in here to spill your dislike?

I just wanted to make a point thats all, to see the character in her full true sense, you have to be able to see her good and bad points'

OK.

I think its only fair to point out that perhaps if the Sam lovers went in to the Anti Sam thread and started to point out all her good points they would not get quite so tolerant a reception as the anti Sam 'ers have had in this thread.

I think the Sam fans do see her as a full character, thats the point. Its not black and white and never has been. She has her faults like every single human being in the whole wide world does. If she was perfect she would not be interesting at all. She has flaws, insecurities, hang ups, all sort of things, just like you and me. That's why I like her; because she isn't perfect, because she sometimes gets it wrong , and she tries hard, but her hearts in the right place. She is also an amazingly stunning woman, and looked fabulous in her wedding dress, and I was jealous of that! LOL

Seriously though, I do like Sam, the writers made a grave mistake in making her a pawn in JM's relationship as the reception she going to get was inevitable. She is a good actress and I am not doubting that. Also some fans take the hatred too far but not me.

Archived